PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Look on the bright side: you can post more titties in the shaw.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
what's your stance on evolution?
I think it's an eloquent and ingenious explanation of how we came into existence, but ultimately I put more faith in God than I do in man's own explanation of his origins.

• 2Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I think it's an eloquent and ingenious explanation of how we came into existence, but ultimately I put more faith in God than I do in man's own explanation of his origins.

Jokes on you. We live in a simulated universe instantiated by some guy who's been searching for a long-lost pasta recipe that was invent 323 years from now.

If you're lucky, one of your descendants might die as one of the rape-slaves forced to harvest the wheat used in the production of this miracle pasta for some distant Japkorchinese Plutocrat, and your life and lives of all your ancestors and descendants might have some meaning.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

How do you reconcile creationism with your own creation? Do you feel that God chose for you to be born in the wrong body (or however you view it)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My superego is saying, "I'm not getting into this discussion here as it's not the appropriate thread"

But my id is saying, "Everyone here thinks you're a retarded leftist now anyway; this is the Rickshaw and you love a good argument, just run with it!"

In the end, my ego is saying, "It's past midnight and bedtime, say goodnight"

Goodnight, my unbuckled buttercups!

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"Everyone here thinks you're a retarded leftist now anyway

oh-please.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

Come join us in the Atheism vs Theism thread. Origin of Species is a pre-requisite and if you actually read it you'll be maybe only the 4rd person here to have done so. Also, it helps speed the discussion along if you've read anything by Richard Dawkins. God Delusion is fine but it's not really about evolution and I'd recommend literally any of his other books instead. They are all biology books aside from a couple of his later-years memoir stuff.

I'd highly recommend you start with The Selfish Gene (the book that invented the word 'meme') and then move on the The Extended Phenotype, The Ancestor's Tale, and Climbing Mount Improbable if you're truly dedicated comprehending the debate. But if you only have time for one book on the entire subject, go with The Greatest Show on Earth.

Bertrand Russell's Why I Am Not A Christian and Ibn Warraq's Why I Am Not A Muslim are also good but they are more akin to God Delusion in that they do not talk about evolution exclusively if at all and are more focused on literature, history, and philosophy.

Or just show up and argue Aquinas all over again. That's cool too. I haven't kicked an Aquinas puppy since Tad10.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

You can bring Plato's essence of the good and Kant's noumena into the Atheism thread too. Literally anything you've ever read. Come play show and tell with us. Try your very best not to take anything personal and use it to ragequit, though. You might have faith in God but God doesn't have faith in ragequitters.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

so you don't believe in it... at all?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How do you reconcile creationism with your own creation? Do you feel that God chose for you to be born in the wrong body (or however you view it)
I've answered this "somewhere" here but I ain't gonna dig for it again right now. I'll try to be terse to give you a satisfactory answer.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. I'm still pissed that the APA and WHO declassified it as a mental disorder (seems extremely obvious that it is a mental disorder, but that's another thread/topic). People are born with inherently bad shit more often than we would like, both mental and physical. We Christians feel that the concept of original sin explains why we are born with things "wrong" with us.

I was unfortunately born a biological male with Gender Dysphoria. I don't blame God for it; It was my life's struggle to deal with and I dealt with it as well as I could and years later, think I did an excellent job with managing it to be blunt. It's just who I am heh.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please take this discussion to the Atheism/Theism thread. This thread is for my woman-beating fetish.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Please take this discussion to the Atheism/Theism thread. This thread is for my woman-beating fetish.
I / we have! Join us. I'm a stickler for appropriate threads if you haven't figured that out LoL (for better or for worse!)

No, this thread is a lasting testament to when I got owned by the forum. There's nothing else this pile of koala feces is other than that.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Having Vanessa Vanessa back really is a virtue and benefit.

It makes every insane people on here seem more sane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Having Vanessa Vanessa back really is a virtue and benefit.

It makes every insane people person on here seem more sane.

I found it amusing that you of all people joined the dogpile after getting shut down before. It was like (virtually) the guy who got his ass beat by a girl and when she was down and getting kicked by the mob you ran up and had to get your own kick in their too and now you're spitting on me. They have names for guys like that... starts with a "P".

So, yeah, I haven't changed one iota... my views are still exactly the same as they were a month ago. So a forum full of a bunch of dudes who disagree with my view that you shouldn't punch a woman in the jaw as hard as you would a man lost respect for me for said views (or, more specifically apparently, how I reacted to the dogpile). I don't know what you and others assume anymore but if you're ready to debate your initial assessment that "the involved party is not in a mental state where they can form valid arguments" I'm still here. You never had your chance because you said, quote, "you seem mostly fine and I don't have an issue with you personally".

What changed? Oh, that's right this thread / dogpile happened LoL Now you're totally ready and prepared to come in swinging, right? Please~

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your meltdown only served to lump you in with the other crazy trannies. Taking the drubbing and returning to fight another day is more of what you have to do if you don't want to be the next in a long line of she-men who drama-bombed their way out of here. Even Mist knows this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.