PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Best part of this thread was the pussy punch gif. Erronius not fagging out and making a succinct point was awesome and Zaara laying the female beatdown was solid. Vanessa Vanessa you're a bitch, but we do appreciate your cuntlike behavior and opinions. We are very inclusive no matter your mental problems. This thread never should have been broke off, you need some lessons on new idea introduction. They are very hit or miss, you are truly introducing a new line of thought and people are very comfortable in their safe space. You push and find alot of blowback that means the faggots aren't ready for your philosophy. You wait and push again later, progress is like Rome, not built in a day bitch, get your ego in check.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Tranny runs off when the community doesn’t accept its opinions. It’s almost like external acceptance is pretty important.

Stop taking hormones and grow those balls back to size and everything will work itself out. It’s pretty ridiculous to stomp your feet and say bye like a petulant child when your opinions are challenged.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Still not sure how he thought this would end any other way than it did. Same guys in the GG thread post here too. This isn't a growing board. Most of us know each other by now and so we are pretty much a clique at this point.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I feel bad... kinda... but this thread has run its course.

deadgoldfish1_3262374k.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
not really, board with white men loses one white man in a dress.
i was joking, i never considered white ppl that want to be unique snowflakes so much they wear lipstick and attach silicone to their chest and dream of cutting off their dick as anything more than mentally handicapped.

• 1Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just real quick want to say that I have been one of the most dogpiled people on this forum throughout its history.

I think that is just fine and not once did I hold it against the forum. Not once did I ever quit the forum because of the users disagreeing with me. I had some issues with some moderation decisions based on those opinions but never the users not agreeing with me.

I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe. We meet up and discuss it. If we disagree we move on to another topic or redouble our effort to find a way to agree. Once all of that is done and the dust is settled there has never been a user that I disliked because of their opinion. I disagree with a few people on this forum right now because of how they act and not the content of their stance. Three of them has absolutely nothing to do with their stance at all. We probably agree on everything but I just don't like them and the way they act period, about everything. The last one is because I put a lot of effort into saving him from himself and went to bat for him and he shits on that effort at every moment.

Vanessa Vanessa , i've been dogpiled a lot myself, and i'm in that group of three people that a_skeleton_03 mentioned here. despite that, he and i are both still here. don't quit the forum because of just this, whether you're right or wrong.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Thought she was an okay poster and the dogpile is real. Just having so many people to respond to or various threads of discussion to counter can be a time-sucking hassle in this kind of situation. I see this a lot on reddit when conservatives post in a popular thread so it's not about issues themselves, but having a minority opinion on anything here or most places (even if it's just about a movie!).

That said, leaving over something like this is stupid (especially if you've supposedly been around a long time). The appropriate thing to when you start to get emotionally aggravated is to disengage for a while, not ragequit. Actually announcing you're quitting is fully pathetic and worthy of mockery for all time. If she comes back, hopefully no one ever lets her forget it.

Also, fucking attention whores. All those posts in the amod thread asking for permission to post something or if something was okay, or her excessive apologies posting that cleric epic thread... all just looking for people to validate her shit and it was goddamn annoying. That won't be missed at all.

• 4Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Thought she was an okay poster and the dogpile is real. Just having so many people to respond to or various threads of discussion to counter can be a time-sucking hassle in this kind of situation. I see this a lot on reddit when conservatives post in a popular thread so it's not about issues themselves, but having a minority opinion on anything here or most places (even if it's just about a movie!).

That said, leaving over something like this is stupid (especially if you've supposedly been around a long time). The appropriate thing to when you start to get emotionally aggravated is to disengage for a while, not ragequit. Actually announcing you're quitting is fully pathetic and worthy of mockery for all time. If she comes back, hopefully no one ever lets her forget it.

Also, fucking attention whores. All those posts in the amod thread asking for permission to post something or if something was okay, or her excessive apologies posting that cleric epic thread... all just looking for people to validate her shit and it was goddamn annoying. That won't be missed at all.

or just say "well I guess we just disagree on this" and move the fuck on with posting

• 4Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I assumed this is where this would wind up LoL

Lots of misunderstanding and assumptions up in here, wow~

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
wow! Just over two weeks and you're back! Guess your "good life outside the internet" is as real as your Femininity.
I debated what would be more amusing; staying gone or coming back and the latter obviously won out.

They are both equally modest, though certainly not the top-shelf definitions of said terms :)

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.