Powers

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I enjoyed this show. So much so that I madeanother threadlike a dumbass. Season 2 is already signed up. Season 1 is complete. After finishing the show I went and read the comic, which is much better, but it has way more time to get into the details. It's a lot weirder and more oddball than the show, which would be nice to see, but TV, especially live-action TV, is more limited. I'm down with the way the show is going. My perspective is biased since I saw it before the comics, but I just can't feel very strongly about source material. The comic isn't constrained by the deviations in the show, so fuck it. The deviations make it more interesting to see some of the same storylines re-told.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I finished up watching the season but overall its hard to say I like it. I don't dislike because when the episode is good it is but man there are a few episodes that are complete meh.

Column_sl

shitlord
It was pretty bad towards the end. They had no money, yet were trying to do all these special effects that looked so goofy. It was seriously bad, I'm talking people on wires from 80's TV bad.

Also the actress that played Deena Pilgrim could be the worst actor I have ever seen on TV ever. She would do all these strange over the top emotes all the time, and her delivery was like dinner theatre.

I guess I don't get it. The series was medicore ( and im being kind), and had some really good actors involved. It's just sad to see them waist some of there career on that shit.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I think the shitty budget must be the main reason that they didn't follow the original story in really any way whatsoever.
I thought the show was hugely miscast in many respects, the only similarities between the comic characters and the TV ones were their names.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Second season so far is on par with the first season, which is to say, not bad. Michael Madsen is a good enough actor to take Eddie Izzard's spot, but I feel the void left by Noah Taylor's absence. best change from season 1: Calista's boobs have gotten even bigger and her outfit has gotten way skimpier.

Goatface

5 is out
if anyone didn't know, there is an after credit scene on every episode so far

Goatface

there was a bad rip of #9, was missing like 2 mins, so some torrents got nuked

really like this season but will be surprised if it gets a 3rd. really hope it does

so spoilers from the comic (could be different on the show)
the ending
the voices are most likely from the Millennium, interstellar protectors like GL corps