Preacher

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is back for it's final season. First 2 eps are out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha, first episode of this season felt a little rushed a bit - seemed like that could have dragged out that attack a little more but still, worth it for that "oh shit" moment right before the credits.

(I don't read the source material so idk if this was expected or what.)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

So finale was last night

They kept some of the core elements of the comics: Genesis leaves Jessie, Saint kills God and sits on the Throne, Tulip ends up with Jessie, Cass walking into the sunlight. Was sort of an odd ending to be sure, though, and many of those elements didn't happen exactly the way they did in the comic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
So finale was last night

They kept some of the core elements of the comics: Genesis leaves Jessie, Saint kills God and sits on the Throne, Tulip ends up with Jessie, Cass walking into the sunlight. Was sort of an odd ending to be sure, though, and many of those elements didn't happen exactly the way they did in the comic.

Was an enjoyable ride for me. I didn't realize that was the last episode until the end of it and I just kinda sat there stunned/bummed out. This was just a fun/enjoyable show for me. Not some award winning, amazing Breaking Bad kind of show but I thoroughly enjoyed it and looked forward to it each week. I guess it's hard to top how it ended and what they did makes sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users