Pregnancy Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'm close to you with regards to the separation between my son and daughter. One in January, then the second in July the next year. I like that they're close in age though. We decided to wait as well but when the time came to decide if we wanted another, looked at our lives, and with my son's autism, we decided it was best to stand pat. Got cut, moved on. I agree with Draegan though, when they're really young having them close together is fucking exhausting.
My post from last March...
Regarding having a 2 year old and a newborn. My boys are 18 months apart. A friend asked me if having two kids (under 2 years of age) both in diapers is twice the work, I replied "it is not twice the work, it is quadruple!" Enjoy it though, it goes by so fast!
Two kids under the age of two is NO JOKE! It is known.

EDIT:
And for any of you guys that have yet to see your wife give birth, here is a nice little warm up for you.

Warning video attached to the article maybe considered NSFW

Watch: Mother Gives Birth In Nature - Reset.me

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have twins, then two kids 11 months apart, then another one four years younger. The two who are 11 months apart are really close, and get along probably best of my kids. My twins are close, but they're also now teenagers, and are, you know...teenage girls. All my kids are pretty close, though. I don't think you can make any generalisations about age differences.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I have twins, then two kids 11 months apart, then another one four years younger. The two who are 11 months apart are really close, and get along probably best of my kids. My twins are close, but they're also now teenagers, and are, you know...teenage girls. All my kids are pretty close, though. I don't think you can make any generalisations about age differences.
I'm the oldest of 5 and we're 4 years (50 months) apart, the youngest are twins. Growing up I was usually odd-man out, now that we're all adults, I get along best with the youngest twin.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
My wife gave birth on the 5th at 11:56PM. This is my first munchkin, waving hello. She's incredibly well behaved and sleeps like a champ. Life will never be the same!

rrr_img_112789.jpg