Prey

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's obviously a very similar motif but even if they were like, we are going to copy this and just change a couple things, so what? she has no ownership of the artwork. even if they didn't change ANYTHING, they still don't owe this chick a word, much less money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Predator is basically a MMORPG end game boss. gotta defeat him with teamwork. all you need to do is find different groups of people to team up to defeat said boss. in season 2 of mando they had to defeat the Krayt dragon on Tattooine. so hummies and Sand People stopped fighting for 5 minutes and teamed up to take it down. it was pretty pimpin. thats how its done.

If that's seriously what ya think then alright

My version is a lot different

spronk

FPS noob
coming to Hulu Aug 5th

its a sign off sure quality when you skip theaters

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought this was made specifically for Hulu.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I thought this was made specifically for Hulu.

Yep, was decided during the Disney merger, never was going to be a theater release. The Shane Black film tainted the franchise so they are looking at ways to get people back interested into Predator films, this isnt a bad way, I don't think the budget is very high for this and it looks different enough that it could be interesting.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Predators wasn't particularly good but it at least had some entertaining moments/stretches which is more than can be said for pretty much all the other shit that's come out since Predator 2.

I liked the part in Predators where the Yakuza katana-fights a Predator in a field. Tremendous scene.

That whole movie was underrated IMO. Had an interesting premise, and taking place on another planet (well, moon) was a welcome change. Not as good as Predator 2 but I'd put it right behind it.

Predator>>Predator 2>Predators>>>>>>>>>>>>The Predator>>>>>>>>>>>>>AVP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AVP Requiem

i've never watched Alien v Predator 1 (AND THEY MADE A SECOND ONE) but i want to some day out of morbid curiosity

Good luck. The first is watchable but boring and dumb, story makes no sense in either the Predator universe, Alien universe, OR our own universe. Like you can't reconcile "Predators owned Antarctica and created Xenos there" with any other mythos. The predators in the movie are all dumbasses and heavily nerfed on power level so that the main character chick can defeat the xeno queen without the help of no man or something like that. Which isn't a big deal, but nerfing the predators is dumb.

AVP2 is way worse because you can't see a goddamn thing for the whole movie. Instead of a bunch of dumb nerfed predators, you have one actually-strong predator who is more in line with the other movies. So that's good. Unfortunately everything else about it sucks. It revolves around a bunch of idiot humans who we don't care about and can't see, when the focus should be more on the predator fighting xenos and maybe turning a light on.

just a little bit of cultural difference there

Lul, I know a ton of Dominicans and they HATE Haitians. I also know a couple Haitians...and I never heard them say anything bad about Dominicans because they were too busy hating Jews.

• 2Like

j00t

i'm a little rustled by the predator using a shoulder mounted plasma caster against indians using bows and arrows... that seems wildly unfair. but i guess i'll be more rustled when the indian chick kills the predator by herself.

YES I KNOW. NATIVE AMERICAN.

• 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
i'm a little rustled by the predator using a shoulder mounted plasma caster against indians using bows and arrows... that seems wildly unfair. but i guess i'll be more rustled when the indian chick kills the predator by herself.

YES I KNOW. NATIVE AMERICAN.

Eh Arnold beat it without guns, expect a lot of traps and shit. This isn't going to be high art, it will probably be very similar to the first Predator, the goal is to just get people liking the monster again.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I still like my idea better of Cowboys and Indians fighting predators. this way you get old timey western fighting, you get traps and such as well as some conventional firepower. nah, lets just have a bunch of comanche shit that 0.0000001% of humans actually give one shit about.

• 2Like

Cybsled

You didn’t watch the trailer - it showed some European dudes with muskets as well. So guessing this is 1600s/1700s maybe? They showed horses, so it is post Spanish reintroducing them to North America (fun fact: Horses AND Camels both evolved in North America. They went extinct here around the end of the Ice Age, but survived in Asia/Europe)

Musket vs a Predator sure would suck. If you hit it, great. If not, enjoy the long ass time to reload while the Predator shanks you

j00t

You didn’t watch the trailer - it showed some European dudes with muskets as well.

Musket vs a Predator sure would suck. If you hit it, great. If not, enjoy the long ass time to reload while the Predator shanks you
obviously that's why you carry 10 muskets with you strapped to your back

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Damn go my hopes up they were making a film of the novel Prey by Michael Crichton.

deals with a swarm of nano machines that are rapidly evolving out of control