Prisoners (2013)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i have no clue how this movie wasnt more talked about. one of the best films the last 4 years and possibly my favorite film that year. crazy how many have still not scene it

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
One of the best thrillers I've seen in last couple years

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
uhviyknTT5cEQXbn6vWIqfM4vGm.jpg

Title: Prisoners

Tagline: Every moment matters.

Genre: Drama, Thriller, Crime

Director: Denis Villeneuve

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, Maria Bello, Melissa Leo, Viola Davis, Terrence Howard, Dylan Minnette, Zoë Borde, Wayne Duvall, David Dastmalchian, Len Cariou, Sandra Ellis Lafferty, Erin Gerasimovich, Kyla Drew Simmons, Brad James, Anthony Reynolds, Robert C. Treveiler, Victoria Staley, Todd Truley, Brian Daye, Alisa Harris, Robert Mello, Jeff Pope, Rodrick Goins, Mark Drum, Lana Yoo, Pam Smith, Gloria Webber, Michelle Keller, John Atwood, Stacy Melich, J. Omar Castro, Jane McNeill

Release: 2013-09-18

Runtime: 153

Plot: When Keller Dover's daughter and her friend go missing, he takes matters into his own hands as the police pursue multiple leads and the pressure mounts. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

In this instance, a side effect of ADHD treatment likely Adderall. Also known as amphetamine tics.

Its in all his movies. He has the condition. Sometimes its dialed down to a 2 or 3, other times its dialed up to an 8. But its ever-present for some years, to the degree you can make the diagnosis without examination.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm sure he did it for Prisoners because its dialed up to a 10, but hes got no explanation for his other films where its ever-present.

I didn't even use Prisoners or recall it in Prisoners to be honest because I haven't seen the movie in that long, its much more natural and subtle in his other films from 2011-2014

gak

<Gold Donor>

In this instance, a side effect of ADHD treatment likely Adderall. Also known as amphetamine tics.

Its in all his movies. He has the condition. Sometimes its dialed down to a 2 or 3, other times its dialed up to an 8. But its ever-present for some years, to the degree you can make the diagnosis without examination.

I was blinking at the 6 year thread necro...

j.gif

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Its subtle. I'll find at least 1 or 2 films later for example and then rest my case.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, I torrented a few movies and determined "ever-present" was too strong of phrasing and will retract that part of the claim.

I'm waiting to take a look at Enemy, its not on the usual sites.