Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
waiting on peition for rotted corpse then ill just dole out the goods to people I agree with most often on forums, Big Phoenix gonna get some shit fore sure
a0fw7gppl3vf89k4ncfuoj34d.552x464x1.jpg

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking about trying P99 again from scratch. What seems to be the class that is in most demand for grouping? I'm wanting to play an Enchanter/Bard but I am willing to play a cleric if it gets me quicker groups.

Siliconemelons

mercius has not resurfaced yet still waiting on summon
If you have account access- and the character is just nude or whatever from rott corpse- you petition in game- the in game GM-Guides will summon rot corpses for you- the forum petition is for if the account needs restoration and that depends on your BJ points... corpse rot used to be forum petition but they changed it.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Have they explicitly stated if halfing rangers will be in or out on day 1 of Velious?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Lost all my gear the day of the stream drop transfering, server was running like dog shit and couldn't login after dropping gear.... Sigh

Got a petition in to have it restored but last time this happened it took 3 months to get someone to do a database lookup.

So much fail.

If you got any haste for a monk let me know. Even if I get it restored I could still use it.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Did you fall to read my initial post? The answer to you question is inherent in that post....
Red doesn't have people playing so red doesn't have issues with people playing. Grats.

Apparently all the red players forgot that EQ PvP is dumb and unbalanced. I mean with red logic you might as well make your own server, it doesn't have the problems of blue, well no shit.
Jousting has to be the shittiest form of PvP there is in any game.

Besides training isn't allowed on the server, no item loot and did I mention no players? Red isn't red, its more of a pink, like pussy pink.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
were you there for the Howling Stones key camp, pre nerf CoS and pre nerf Fungi camps when Kunark released?

That thread may seem crazy, but it's needed to hash that shit out and get a feel for what your competitors are thinking.
I'm only a few months old to the server. I didn't mean magical in a derogatory sense, I think it's crazy how well it captures the old feeling of camping for rare lootz
smile.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Red doesn't have people playing so red doesn't have issues with people playing. Grats.

Apparently all the red players forgot that EQ PvP is dumb and unbalanced. I mean with red logic you might as well make your own server, it doesn't have the problems of blue, well no shit.
Jousting has to be the shittiest form of PvP there is in any game.

Besides training isn't allowed on the server, no item loot and did I mention no players? Red isn't red, its more of a pink, like pussy pink.
I would thrilled, on a personal level, to have the blue / red pops merged, and all GM intervention removed from the server.

I am sorry you have this angst from staring at an empty screen for 24hrs at a time spamming /target hoping to engage first . . . or seeing someone is camping the item you want and you cant push them off.

The issues he was talking about are solved with pvp, does not matter if 2 ppl want a spawn, or 200.

We jousted people to some of the highest rankings in WoW pvp in the world (when I was active). It applies to any game with cool downs . . .

Check my post history on P99 forums, I went to bat for zero PnP from day 1 of beta.

You need to settle yourself kiddo. Esp when the angst is unsolicited.