Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I would thrilled, on a personal level, to have the blue / red pops merged, and all GM intervention removed from the server.

I am sorry you have this angst from staring at an empty screen for 24hrs at a time spamming /target hoping to engage first . . . or seeing someone is camping the item you want and you cant push them off.

The issues he was talking about are solved with pvp, does not matter if 2 ppl want a spawn, or 200.

We jousted people to some of the highest rankings in WoW pvp in the world (when I was active). It applies to any game with cool downs . . .

Check my post history on P99 forums, I went to bat for zero PnP from day 1 of beta.

You need to settle yourself kiddo. Esp when the angst is unsolicited.
Lol comparing wow PvP to eq jousting PvP!?

First off, nobody but a tracker will even be logged into the game for more than 30 minutes of any given 24 hours. It's okay though, everyone that doesn't raid says the same thing.

As far as camping items, I could see your point if, you know, there was only one camp in all of eq and I had the social skills of a 4 year old.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Jousting has to be the shittiest form of PvP there is in any game.
The position of one's character holds absolutely no bearing on skill in videogames. Also, EverQuest is the only game where character position matters.

You are just so fucking right.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
If the server never goes past velious then why does anyone care about the holgresh beads camp? They werent nerfed till post velious so there should end up being about 100million of them avail

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Oh look, red people coming into blue talk claiming greatness over there 75 player double exp server.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, you are right. I didn't raid on P99, get into TMO at level 49 on my warrior, didn't raid for a few weeks until realizing I loath variance with every fiber of my being, didn't use macro programs to get first engage on a few traks while AFK, didn't get a gm name change because it was offensive, didn't recruit half a dozen blue players to red before the beta...

Seriously tho, I raided enough on blue to know I didn't like it.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, you are right. I didn't raid on P99, get into TMO at level 49 on my warrior, didn't raid for a few weeks until realizing I loath variance with every fiber of my being, didn't use macro programs to get first engage on a few traks while AFK, didn't get a gm name change because it was offensive, didn't recruit half a dozen blue players to red before the beta...

Seriously tho, I raided enough on blue to know I didn't like it.
And I've played enough eq pvp to know that I don't like it. My point was that anyone playing on blue is because they want to play on blue, red server isn't some underground secret. The community seems to be less toxic now but they still scared off most sane people.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You guys realize my posting in this thread was to ask a question that, based on the content in the respective threads, would be more likely to get an accurate answer and reference here as opposed to the red thread. And that question caused some ass clown to jock my dick, and now you guys are just perpetuating it.

I didn't come in this thread to recruit, persuade, or even converse.

Just to put this in an accurate frame of reference.

Vitality

HUSTLE
The difference between these two threads is that on the other one you get on 20 peoples friends lists just for participating in the conversation as opposed to shunned by people no one actually cares about for asking a simple question to a relevant community.

Come on over when you guys want to make some friends.

Just keep in mind that your street cred is worth more than your pixels over there.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
If it was just a statement, my bad. I just remember back when I played, you couldn't make a post without the red players coming around talking about how great pvp was and making shitty basketball references.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
The difference between these two threads is that on the other one you get on 20 peoples friends lists just for participating in the conversation as opposed to shunned by people no one actually cares about for asking a simple question to a relevant community.

Come on over when you guys want to make some friends.

Just keep in mind that your street cred is worth more than your pixels over there.
You've been on red for prolly less than a month, what cred do you have exactly? How you all have been power leveled and had your balls firmly supported by holocaust, was it? The entire time you've been on the server.

My issue is with the circle jerk crew you guys have going, yet claiming theres actually PvP going on, on a dead server, that somehow is vastly superior to blue because.... Nobody plays.

Take that dumb shit back to red where it belongs.

As far as your question, it was a definite no to pally ranger SK gnomes/halflings.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I don't understand why b99ers don't endorse player vs. player as the primary means of conflict resolution. My neckbeard yearns for the glory days of Vallon Zek.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand why b99ers don't endorse player vs. player as the primary means of conflict resolution. My neckbeard yearns for the glory days of Vallon Zek.
I think the personality type that likes b99 is "smoke bowls, poopsock with friends, amass dragon horde of pixels" Human threat is 100x more dangerous than any of the EQ AI and that ruins the bowl-smoking chat fun and endangers the pixel epeen.

edit: plus, most of R99 PVP is boring as fuck. It's similar to Eve in that a lot of time is spent doing retarded shit like zone hopping. Although, I got a warrior up to 54 on red then decided I'd rather stack bricks on my penis, so what do I know.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'll take your red gear bruh, pras loot and pixels!~

shit id even do a blue->red plat trade for what you have too Eidal lol