Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If he ever gets EQ browser to a point comparable to even any of the shit boxes on EQEmu, I'll shave my head and post pics.

He's a delusional nut job and a twiddler.

Which is a shame, because he was kind of a pal to talk to at first.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
tehruoh_sl said:
if you remove zone files from VP and try to log in, the game will crash. Put the zone files back in, and you will be outside of VP (at starting city? i think?). It also works in regular dungeons but it only puts you at the zones safe spot (usually the entrance).
That and someone paying 1,000$ for a mist walker a week before nerf.

Shaking my head @ this.

Dev in guild not turning them in : /.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Came back, looking for some lewties (plat, caster gear, etc) have an account to trade with a 50 pally w/ pre epic + guise of deceiver, also has a 50 necro. Hit me up!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
This was posted on the p99 forums but I thought it should be posted here as well. This is Nordenwatch's corpse tree in West Freeport. The screencaps are from Autotune.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I've been playing when I have time. I 3 box shaman / necro / berzerker. Killed vox two days ago - got 2 tobrin's, RBB & paladin book. Love it.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Something is going on with the economy of p99. The economy is suffering from inflation, big time. A thread about it (that was up for a few days *with* links to plat seller pages) was suddenly deleted, almost as if to be swept under the rug. Not sure what to think, but the economy here is suffering, and the staff is keeping quiet.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
A thread about it (that was up for a few days *with* links to plat seller pages) was suddenly deleted, almost as if to be swept under the rug. Not sure what to think, but the economy here is suffering, and the staff is keeping quiet.
I'm quite shocked that P99 staff would hide evidence of RMT or shady dealings of their server.
rolleyes.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you haven't figured out by now that P99's RMT ring is run by staff then you should take another look.

They "say" all kinds of stuff about policing the server, deleting plat, banning accounts, and insist a lot happens behind closed doors. The last time you heard about banned accounts was when Rogean released the illigeal winsock32.dll virus that within 1 day, was logged as a major threat with most antivirus companies and prevented almost everyone from being able to login to the server.

So fast to brag about banned accounts that were using MQ / SEQ but not so transparent about RMT operations.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Have not played this in a while, gave away my account about a year ago. Going to start an enchanter, anyone got extra Enchanter gear laying around or some spare plat for spells?