Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't notice anything wrong with the economy when I was on there recently. People will always be buying/selling plat, but I would hardly say the economy there is "suffering". There's the typical highly priced items that you'd expect from Kunark, (Fungi's, etc.). On average though, most of the item's market value is holding steady.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Are you kidding me?

As a developer of this game, you have access to a market of 1000+ individuals who are willing to buy a digital product, that you have an unlimited free supply of, for cold hard cash?

I'd be shocked if anyone in this forum was dumb enough to NOT exploit this situation. OH NO I RUINED THE ECONOMY IN AN INCONSEQUENTIAL VIRTUAL WORLD.

Shady? Give me a break. This is genius.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Whatever happened to the EQClassic Project. Looks like they are updating time to time but have they just completely slowed themselves out? I would like to play EQ Vanilla if anything. Just to knock around a couple of dragon and a plane or two. I hate a lot of fun trying to get class armor out of this plane or the other.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
So P99 just crashed on my group and now we can't load the game nor can we even get to their website? Anyone know what's up?

penalty_sl

shitlord
Are you kidding me?

As a developer of this game, you have access to a market of 1000+ individuals who are willing to buy a digital product, that you have an unlimited free supply of, for cold hard cash?

I'd be shocked if anyone in this forum was dumb enough to NOT exploit this situation. OH NO I RUINED THE ECONOMY IN AN INCONSEQUENTIAL VIRTUAL WORLD.

Shady? Give me a break. This is genius.
Pretty much.

I sold off all my plat for over 500$ last week, took me all of 2-3 hours to sell it all. No doubt rogean is making an absolute killing off RMT.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL. You talk about a thriving economy and offer RMT in the same paragraph... beautiful.
RMT is both part of a solid economy and a sign that it really is a classic experience.

How exactly are you going to prevent RMT anyways?

Toogood_sl

shitlord
if any of you starting on this server, i would advise you to stay far away from Tmo their officer Meccezan is running that guild into the ground.
4r5ocn.jpg

4r5ocn.jpg

4r5ocn.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Can't trust a dude with wetback hair and a pube beard.

If EQ taught us anything, it taught us at least that much.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Is it even possible to start on this shit without buying plat? Is Red99 still active, or is it only P99 blue?

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
currently on blue server about 650 on at the moment. Sure its possible to go without buying but shrug not sure if i want to invest the time necessarily.