Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and a quick search for the word "sonaa" on the P99 forums shows that you were Illuzionz on the forum over there?

epic troll in that religious debate thread, hombre.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you were serious when you said "Charles Darwin believed that evolution wasn't real"?

wow

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Well he had his doubts and given what we know now, according to his own words, he would have abandoned his ideas completely. Not sure why that's a "wow".

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So tell me what it's like living with down syndrome? Must be terrible. Maybe I'll donate some of my poker winnings to down syndrome research so that you can be cured.
I don't see how you could possibly have any poker winnings at all considering you sit in EC 12+ hours a day.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lol so sad how you have no life. Already posting this on p99 in like some sort of desperation to seem relevant. Argh yaa I'm totally having a massively epic meltdown bro.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
*shrugs* i enjoy my EQ gossip

you can't have much more of a life than me, though, considering i only posted it on P99 like 5 minutes ago.

i grouped with you in The Hole a long time ago back before your last ban, when you were playing Evelinn. i've disliked you for a long time. definitely getting my daily luls out of this now that i know who you are.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Well I started off power leveling with my bard and was able to make 6k an hour doing it(while also leveling my own character simultaneously). I did this entirely with store bought instruments. I didn't even so much as have cloth armor, just aoe kited straight from level 2-46 in a matter of a few days. Then I began doing 200 mob aoe pulls in dreadlands which I was able to charge 3k per pull of which I would get exp as well which I then sold as sacrifices to necro's for an additional 3k per pull. So with literally 2 plat worth of items I was able to make 6k an hour very easily(sadly, this actually amounts to more $ per hour then the majority of people who are posting in this thread).

I PL'd for several weeks and made about a mill, then I had enough money to buy just about anything at any time. It's quite a good example of how having money makes you so much more money which is why most of you retards are broke as fuck because you spend all of your money on dumb shit and never accumulate enough to have your money work for you.
To accumulate 5,000,000pp in 4 months at a rate of 6kpp/hour you'd have to play every single day for 7 hours per day (833 hours) at 100% efficiency.

Don't call anyone 'retarded' or 'broke', because if you are playing p99 for what works out to $12/hour, you are probably both.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I don't see how you could possibly have any poker winnings at all considering you sit in EC 12+ hours a day.
I go down to Atlantic City once a week for 2 days. I'm a fucking machine just like I am in EC and I play marathon sessions when I go and I average around 35$~ an hour tax free and play about 30-40 hours a week. All of my expenses are free. Free hotel, free food, free everything. It's a good life.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
To accumulate 5,000,000pp in 4 months at a rate of 6kpp/hour you'd have to play every single day for 7 hours per day (833 hours) at 100% efficiency.

Don't call anyone 'retarded' or 'broke', because if you are playing p99 for what works out to $12/hour, you are probably both.
Like I said, I only did that long enough to have enough plat to completely own EC. I was then able to make about the equivalent to 8 pulls a day doing literally 1/10th the work. Not to mention making money from other sources at the same exact time.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Yeah well I fuck bitches and get them pregnant just by looking at them, then I turned around and fuck their boyfriends too just so they know who the boss is then my ass shits rainbows of money and I give it to political funds so I can control congress all while snorting coke off of my mom's eye sockets.

Noone cares.

Mesenkomaha_sl

shitlord
I go down to Atlantic City once a week for 2 days. I'm a fucking machine just like I am in EC and I play marathon sessions when I go and I average around 35$~ an hour tax free and play about 30-40 hours a week. All of my expenses are free. Free hotel, free food, free everything. It's a good life.
Loser alert.

Xasten_sl

shitlord
I wonder if there is any legal action that can be taken. I find it hard to believe that these guys can run an illegal server and then ban someone for absolutely no reason at all wasting thousands of hours of someones time. Especially when their own admins break their own rules in an attempt to poorly entrap their own players. They think players have absolutely no rights whatsoever on their server. I find this hard to believe especially considering they are illegally hosting it.
Try contacting Sofa, King, & Stupid LLP. They specialize in your exact situation.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
you could just give it to me, you seem like a nice guy, dunno why all these jerks are ganging up on you.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well I started off power leveling with my bard and was able to make 6k an hour doing it(while also leveling my own character simultaneously). I did this entirely with store bought instruments. I didn't even so much as have cloth armor, just aoe kited straight from level 2-46 in a matter of a few days. Then I began doing 200 mob aoe pulls in dreadlands which I was able to charge 3k per pull of which I would get exp as well which I then sold as sacrifices to necro's for an additional 3k per pull. So with literally 2 plat worth of items I was able to make 6k an hour very easily(sadly, this actually amounts to more $ per hour then the majority of people who are posting in this thread).

I PL'd for several weeks and made about a mill, then I had enough money to buy just about anything at any time. It's quite a good example of how having money makes you so much more money which is why most of you retards are broke as fuck because you spend all of your money on dumb shit and never accumulate enough to have your money work for you.
ahahahahahahaha, this thread is fucking great, you're a joke dude