Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The only clue they had is my millions of plat and the assumption I was selling it. That's literally it.

$10,000 revenue on p99, at $2 per 1kpp would require you to sell 5,000,000pp. To raise that kind of plat in 4-5 months you would have to play more hours than a fucking full time job.... In which case... $10,000 ain't that great a return lol.
I barely played at all. All I even did was alt tab a couple times an hour and posted my links in EC and bought n sold shit. I made 150k this past weekend and I never left EC tunnel once and the bulk of it was from a handful of trades. Bought a manastone for 165k, sold it for 200k later that same day. Bought a torpor for 78k, sold it for 95k. That's literally the extent of my "playing". Not to mention I have other sources of income at the same time as I was doing that anyways.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The only clue they had is my millions of plat and the assumption I was selling it. That's literally it.

I barely played at all. All I even did was alt tab a couple times an hour and posted my links in EC and bought n sold shit. I made 150k this past weekend and I never left EC tunnel once and the bulk of it was from a handful of trades. Bought a manastone for 165k, sold it for 200k later that same day. Bought a torpor for 78k, sold it for 95k. That's literally the extent of my "playing". Not to mention I have other sources of income at the same time as I was doing that anyways.
You have ZERO credibility.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The fuck do I need credibility for and what the fuck would that have to do with anything?

nate_sl

shitlord
Dude only does big profit, high margin sales. Which is made evident by the fact that he's trying to sell a shitty three year old video card for 80 bucks in the desktop computers thread.

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Again, what the fuck does me advertising here have to do with anything? That's not what got me banned you fucking retard. Also, I made about 10,000$ from RMT'n on p99 and I only played it for about 4-5 months so I must've been doing something right.
Damn only 10k in 5 months? You really were small time. That's laughable.

Hey, at least it's better than what you'll make in poker in 5 months. LOL!

Confirmed sat in EC 12+ hours a day slanging items with nacho cheese and cola stains all over his shirt while sitting in mom's basement.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i wonder if they set aside money they can use to bust people that only give personal info after receiving payment.

like how an undercover cop might actually buy stuff off of a drug dealer before they send in a uniformed officer to make the arrest.

the devs have good day jobs, the project probably pulls in a decent amount of donation money, and hey--the staff might even be RMTing themselves for all we know. i bet they could afford to pay Luminati for $20 in plat if it led to finding out personal info they could use to bust him.

and just like in real life, i'm sure they never tell you which customer was the undercover officer.

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Math still doesn't add up. I realize quite well you can buy/sell in EC tunnel and make a decent profit, but you need a massive initial sum of plat to take advantage of the market like you describe. Like I said, 5,000,000pp... That's 50 fungi tunics, 30 mana stones, 500 FBSS... In 4-5 months? Unless you are playing 10+ hours a day I just don't see it happening, and even then I'd still be impressed.

But of course, you are probably just full of shit... Like you have been in every situation for the last fucking decade I've been reading your posts.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Damn only 10k in 5 months? You really were small time. That's laughable.

Hey, at least it's better than what you'll make in poker in 5 months. LOL!
So tell me what it's like living with down syndrome? Must be terrible. Maybe I'll donate some of my poker winnings to down syndrome research so that you can be cured.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I made a simple to use flow chart in-case anyone else runs into the same problem Luminati did. I stopped most of the way through and decided maybe I'd finish later. Or not.

Apathy is maybe a bitch.

rrr_img_50027.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
i wonder if they set aside money they can use to bust people that only give personal info after receiving payment.

like how an undercover cop might actually buy stuff off of a drug dealer before they send in a uniformed officer to make the arrest.

the devs have good day jobs, the project probably pulls in a decent amount of donation money, and hey--the staff might even be RMTing themselves for all we know. i bet they could afford to pay Luminati for $20 in plat if it led to finding out personal info they could use to bust him.

and just like in real life, i'm sure they never tell you which customer was the undercover officer.
If that were the case, why would a GM approach me in game disguised as a player trying to entrap me? They had no evidence at all and still don't.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If that were the case, why would a GM approach me in game disguised as a player trying to entrap me? They had no evidence at all and still don't.
I bet your p99 login name is some derivative of 'Illuminati'. How many of those do you think there are?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and you can always start back up again

Gaffin just made his fourth forum account (all the rest were banned, three separate occasions), and they haven't rebanned him yet.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Math still doesn't add up. I realize quite well you can buy/sell in EC tunnel and make a decent profit, but you need a massive initial sum of plat to take advantage of the market like you describe. Like I said, 5,000,000pp... That's 50 fungi tunics, 30 mana stones, 500 FBSS... In 4-5 months? Unless you are playing 10+ hours a day I just don't see it happening, and even then I'd still be impressed.

But of course, you are probably just full of shit... Like you have been in every situation for the last fucking decade I've been reading your posts.
Well I started off power leveling with my bard and was able to make 6k an hour doing it(while also leveling my own character simultaneously). I did this entirely with store bought instruments. I didn't even so much as have cloth armor, just aoe kited straight from level 2-46 in a matter of a few days. Then I began doing 200 mob aoe pulls in dreadlands which I was able to charge 3k per pull of which I would get exp as well which I then sold as sacrifices to necro's for an additional 3k per pull. So with literally 2 plat worth of items I was able to make 6k an hour very easily(sadly, this actually amounts to more $ per hour then the majority of people who are posting in this thread).

I PL'd for several weeks and made about a mill, then I had enough money to buy just about anything at any time. It's quite a good example of how having money makes you so much more money which is why most of you retards are broke as fuck because you spend all of your money on dumb shit and never accumulate enough to have your money work for you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol dude literally EVERYONE knew what you were up to

i'm surprised it took this long for you to get caught

Bruman

Golden Squire
They knew you were RMT'ing. This isn't a court of law where you get to go free without sufficient evidence. They knew it, gave zero fucks about what they could prove or not, because it didn't matter.