Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Quaid

Trump's Staff
There are no usable logs of RMTs. Intelligent plat sellers use /split for coin transfers instead of opening player to player trade windows.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Sirken seems like a cool dude, and a lot of the people who come on board for P99 as guide/GMs have nothing but the best intentions. Unfortunately there is either a being above them preventing a completely clean whistle, or they really aren't as good at shutting shit down than they claim.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
platlord was 95% of the rmt traffic on that server

and szeth u a piece of shit to sell your toon then lobby for its ban

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Swag, It was already banned that's the thing. The injustice is that it was just up and unbanned for no reason and then RE-SOLD.

Swagdaddy

szeth stop playing dumb you know they commonly unban toons after 6-8 months as long as the owner hasn't caused them any problems since the initial ban

i agree its dumb, but its not specific to rmt they also unban cheaters or exploiters after awhile and give them a second chance

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I still love you, Szeth! I just wish I had sold Keput and Archeax. Oh, I married the doctor!
Yay congrats!

And swag the account was hit in the initial wave of seq suspensions as well. So it had two confirmed infractions against it.

Swagdaddy

that wave was years ago, and was it you using SEQ?

if so your a huge faggot as is anyone still cheating in a gentlemen's game of nostalgia

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
that wave was years ago, and was it you using SEQ?

if so your a huge faggot as is anyone still cheating in a gentlemen's game of nostalgia
Nope I was away for 6 months at the time, but I take responsibility for lending my account to those people.

Merquise_sl

shitlord
I'd pay real money for a fungi tunic.. errg did I say that? ahem.

Hi, I just started a char on P99, haven't played EQ since 2004. Loved original EQ.

Do we have a guild or anything cool setup on P99?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I started playing last week, and I haven't seen an FOH related guild around that I know of. I joined a zerg invite guild called 'Supremacy' that seems to have a TON of lowbies levelling at all hours of the day. I'd send someone a tell for a /guildinvite. People, for the most part, seem to be decently knowledgable, yet still new to the game. Guild atmosphere is very casual and friendly, with a 'raid guild' atmosphere. Lotsa F-bombs, casual racism/sexism, homophobia, dick jokes etc etc, exactly as it should be. The guild bank is quite active and generous, with regular gear give aways... over all really enjoying my time online.

Keep in mind, I said 'raid guild atmosphere'. This is NOT a raid guild, nor do I think it has any aspirations to be. Just seems to be a bunch of people who want to play with a global chat channel and enjoy easier grouping. Awesome.

Merquise_sl

shitlord
I started up last night, started a wood elf druid to power level with later . Have some friends trying it out too. Char name Merquise.

I saw those Supremacy guys, they are all over the place. Funny it's the same name as an WOW guild on Medivh, once if there's any connection.
A guy walked up and gave me 50 plat last night so I'm rolling haha

It's only Kunark, so I guess the only raids would be the planes, trak, and naggy? Been like 10 years since I've thought of any of this stuff, but it's coming back slowly. I still remember how to get to the bank in Kelethin!

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
Got rid of over a million plat worth of shit. Made some money had fun but I am waiting for eqclassic. Tired of the P99 end game anyways