Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Is Teams even part of their current effort? I'd read some old ass update that mentioned introducing a teams server soon, and then it seemed to drop off the radar.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I have 600k on blue and don't even play after 4 years of Kunark the shit is as stale as an open bag of Doritos

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is Teams even part of their current effort? I'd read some old ass update that mentioned introducing a teams server soon, and then it seemed to drop off the radar.
at some point they said teams99 won't be out until well after velious.

I have 600k on blue and don't even play after 4 years of Kunark the shit is as stale as an open bag of Doritos
buy me a fungi?

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Might be a long shot, but if anyone has a spare account with a 35+ they don't use, I wouldnt mind putting it to use to group with my friends cleric. If not, I'm always opened to donations for my 17 war named zdenek

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
When you get that high you're looking at epic pieces, like mage wizard ranger warrior etc. Also the holy grail of clickies, the amulet of necropotence.

Just curious wtf is even 400k?
these items arent 400k a piece, but easily add up to 400k many times over & are commonly bought & sold

Manastone
Manna Robe
Amulet of Necropotence
Many Kunark Breastplates (some are cheap like Deepwater, some like 250k like Mrylokar's)
Many Kunark Legs
Blade of the Black Dragon Eye
Many many epic quest related MQ pieces - example #1 magician Earth Staff off Innoruuk 800k-1 million, #2 VS ranger/dru item easy 250k

...etc

Twink a shaman right and he'll cost you like 150k+ without blinking or even going overboard

JBB 25k
Fungi 65k
Epic 35k

125k for shaman twink basics

Monk?

Fungi 65k
Epic 90k
CoF 75k
SoS 5k

235k monk twink basics

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
these items arent 400k a piece, but easily add up to 400k many times over & are commonly bought & sold

Manastone
Manna Robe
Amulet of Necropotence
Many Kunark Breastplates (some are cheap like Deepwater, some like 250k like Mrylokar's)
Many Kunark Legs
Many many epic quest related MQ pieces - example #1 magician Earth Staff off Innoruuk 800k-1 million, #2 VS ranger/dru item easy 250k

...etc

Twink a shaman right and he'll cost you like 150k+ without blinking or even going overboard

JBB 25k
Fungi 65k
Epic 35k

Monk?

Fungi 65k
Epic 90k
CoF 75k
SoS 5k

235k monk twink basics
Add in a workers sledgehammer MQ when you get 52ish. Plus resist gear sets. Jboots MQ. Everything in that game can be bought and sold for platinum, at 400k In assets I am dirt poor. When account sales were legal you couldnt get a decent toon for that much.

Do you now see how ridiculous that server is?

radditsu

So how much is plat on this server? If I wanted to get in and buy some?
You will be banned. The only way I can of to get it is if it were going from one friend to another. The trades are tracked server side and I am sure there is a flag if someone gives someone a lowbie hundreds of thousands of platinum in one go. The platinum exchanges are locked down for now. I really wouldn't.

Most communications, however, are not tracked...Tells especially.

and Yeah sky drops are intentionally not MQable...due to dogmatic love for classic. Apparently you couldn't on Live.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Manastone
Manna Robe
Amulet of Necropotence
Many Kunark Legs

...etc

JBB 25k
Fungi 65k
Epic 35k

Monk?

Fungi 65k
Epic 90k
CoF 75k
SoS 5k

235k monk twink basics
Brought to you by retarded mouth breathers who cant fathom not logging into EQ for a day.

What I really want to know is why exactly you bros are so fervently devouted to pvp in this game considering how retardedly out of balance the classes are.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I rolled red to avoid the blue shitfest at high levels / camp / raidscene. I really don't care about pvp at all. It was simply a population and saturation decision.

radditsu

Brought to you by retarded mouth breathers who cant fathom not logging into EQ for a day.

What I really want to know is why exactly you bros are so fervently devouted to pvp in this game considering how retardedly out of balance the classes are.
I Run very hot and cold with eq. I seriously cant fathom how people have played it nonstop for a decade and a half. Its a fun time waster when you run out of other shit to do..or you want to dick around with your first love. I just dont get the vehemence of people on p99. Especially ones who think boxing and MQ2 is a sin.

Its a different way to enjoy the game.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I Run very hot and cold with eq. I seriously cant fathom how people have played it nonstop for a decade and a half. Its a fun time waster when you run out of other shit to do..or you want to dick around with your first love. I just dont get the vehemence of people on p99. Especially ones who think boxing and MQ2 is a sin.

Its a different way to enjoy the game.
It really is a special breed of people.