Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
They didn't kick me. I left when derubuael started to do his shit and no one would listen. Combine that with working with Sirken, and knowing he pretty much made off with some money with ephi. Why stay on a staff like that? Mad, naw. Just annoyed some dude who does nothing but get high taking credit for helping players he didn't give a shit about. The day he is finally kicked, the server will be better over all.

He dumps on zade, the only guy who even tried to do something about red because Sirken didn't want to deal with it. The fact zade tried regardless of who he was, and Sirken gave no support but shits on him is kinda my point.
Which member of the staff was Rais?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I was Ambrotos. Wasn't perfect by any means, but I did get rid of Harrison. So that should count for something.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lol okay. You think the neckbreathers who raid on p99 dont have separate computers setup to sniff packets just like showeq/macroquest did back in the day?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Of course. Nothing clean at all. Just like they would use team viewer or other stuff to have that 1 mage tracker always online ready to go. I also wouldn't open any browser windows or programs while logged on p99. That's where those false positives of showeq and such show up. Expand that knowledge and it'll help understand what it can see. Surprised secrets hasn't said anything about it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
That's where those false positives of showeq and such show up. Expand that knowledge and it'll help understand what it can see. Surprised secrets hasn't said anything about it.
this seems plain untrue

i don't play EQ without having a 2nd thing running, and usually its 5+ things, including cheat-engine, some browser windows, .. i check out redguides a lot, like most r99 player that want to see who is selling out, never had an issue

people have to stop the "omgz they stealing my megahurtz" when it comes to that shit

plenty of stuff to dislike about the server tho

axeman_sl

shitlord
Yeah, what's the deal with that? They promised a big reveal and then the subreddit went private just before it was supposed to be posted.

What logs etc are in that private reddit?
Yeah, what's the deal with that? They promised a big reveal and then the subreddit went private just before it was supposed to be posted.
The "uncut" subreddit was managed by a p99 community member named Swish. At the very last second -- under extreme pressure directly from Sirken -- Swish decided to just close down his unmoderated free-speech zone.

At that time, the logs were simply posted to the "P99CircleJerk" sub, where they remain today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/P99Circleje...at_skype_logs/

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Anyone here still play? I have a 22 chanter ive been soloing with, would love to get a good duo or grp going at night (midnight onward EST).

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone here still play? I have a 22 chanter ive been soloing with, would love to get a good duo or grp going at night (midnight onward EST).
Far, far better off posting on the server chat p99 forums for things like that. And even then, static groups are painfully difficult to find.

Mostly just disgruntled or inactive players here :p

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yes the P99 boards are full of addicts on welfare that would love to group.

nawcor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I've been bored and thinking of actually getting my char to 60. I can't remember for the life of me where to grind out 59 as a necro... I would prefer to do it while being lazy but I dont feel thats an option

Any ideas?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I charm killed in BW to mid 50's then KC with my necro till 60, it was pretty fun but not relaxing in any way.