Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Good luck trying to find a group to use your armor that works.
Double EXP bonus this weekend onThe Sleeperserver, wont need a group through the low levels that's for sure
smile.png

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Does Kegz have like 30 differently leveled toons that he logs on to form groups with to artificially control the game experience? I think he's at that level of meltdown.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Do we not fucking ban shills on this forum? Now he's shilling in a competitors thread. Mabe Furor should come over to the EQNext thread and start chatting people up about Titan. Oh wait.

Back on topic, and to save me from reading things (I'm drunk n tired), how far along would you guys guess that Velious is in this game? They were working on it when I played which was almost a year ago. Assuming it's not far from release now?

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
For my level, I've seen one guy who has a scripted box crew aoe group. He has 2 chanters that start casting stuns 2-3 minutes before he starts, then he pulls the zone in small chunks for about 10 minutes then finally nukes it all down. I've seen the guy pulling and theres no break in his movement at all, so I have a hard time believing that at least the enchanters arent scripted.
What, you mean like this?

If a key repeater is a 'script' then I'm guilty. I macroed all three stuns (plus /stand) into one button, which I set to autorepeat using my keycloning software. Just like when people do the same thing to raise their skills next to bards in PoK. The official Mac client has this autorepeating functionality built into the client I've been told. (by holding down the key) I've AoEed medium sized pulls without autorepeating or even keycloning.

I six box, but I do think the claims of bot armies is very overstated. People send tells to my non-anon characters for groups all the time when I'm in PoValor. I see non-boxed groups at the razorfiends every day, and often at the golems. People group up in High Keep all the time too. Other than the usual spots though, it can get kind of lonely. I have to box to do what I want to do on this server; good luck getting an AoE group together without doing it.

The two top uber guilds on Al'Kabor aren't boxed armies either. The only guild I know of that is full of boxed characters only does Luclin content + AoW. PoP raids have a lot of kiting involved so they are a little boxing resistant.

Admittedly my 'ideal server' would limit boxing to either two, or two + only accounts of 'mains' so your cleric or tank going to bed doesn't sink your group; that of course is impossible to police though. But it's nice to have the option of a non-boxed server and an unlimited boxing server to choose from.

You actually can police it, it just needs a server with the right vision. Shards of Dalaya was the greatest server in the world! .... for a while
frown.png

It is strictly 2 characters or one. They claimed to have software to check if people boxed more but I think that was just a threat. But GM's regularly patrolled for boxers, and if anyone saw more than 2 boxes, they would just report them and GM's banned people regularly. So it was a 2 box server, and it was amazing, worked great.

Only reason I don't play is that it's a custom content server and it started great but eventually went so far away from EQ that it just became a dumbed down WoW style MMO but with an ancient engine. P99 is like a breath of fresh air in comparison because it sticks to the original game which is just better. EQ Mac, more or less the same. The boxes are a huge bonus or a disadvantage depending on your point of view.

My dream server would basically be P99 but with velious, and 2 or 3 boxes allowed and enforced.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Do we not fucking ban shills on this forum? Now he's shilling in a competitors thread. Mabe Furor should come over to the EQNext thread and start chatting people up about Titan. Oh wait.
rrr_img_37984.jpg

Damn you're right I must be shilling for my own server, clearly I enjoy playing on P99 more when I don't want my AC to work and I'm seeking a corrupt RMT filled experience. However, when Im not feeling like wasting all my time, I play onThe Sleeper.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
No one wants to play on your piece of shit server, can someone RRP this faggot please.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He can shill as long as he's not doing the crappy copy/paste three page ad he was doing before.

He's just fine postin ga quick sentence or two with a link.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A lot of hate here. It's it the shilling posts that bother people, or is the server actually shitty for some reason?

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He can shill as long as he's not doing the crappy copy/paste three page ad he was doing before.

He's just fine postin ga quick sentence or two with a link.
He's not just shilling, he is repeatedly steering the project 1999 thread toward a sleeper thread. Page after page. Please do something.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
The two top uber guilds on Al'Kabor aren't boxed armies either. The only guild I know of that is full of boxed characters only does Luclin content + AoW. PoP raids have a lot of kiting involved so they are a little boxing resistant.

Admittedly my 'ideal server' would limit boxing to either two, or two + only accounts of 'mains' so your cleric or tank going to bed doesn't sink your group; that of course is impossible to police though. But it's nice to have the option of a non-boxed server and an unlimited boxing server to choose from.
On fippy, we had people boxing at least groups. We would run two potimes side by side and we had a guy with 16 accounts. He would regularly raid ssra temple, and pow, poa, pof, poe with his 2 tanks, mages/wiz, 2 clerics lol. He didnt do the end raid bosses but he could do everything up to them. So not sure why box army is staying in luclin. He farmed planes pretty hardcore to sell loot rights to people too, so tedious though. I had my own group with a tacvi geared warrior, did whatever i wanted, good times.

And we cant talk about titan here, its been scrapped.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's not just shilling, he is repeatedly steering the project 1999 thread toward a sleeper thread. Page after page. Please do something.
In case some of you didn't notice, and based on the late ass reports you did not, he's been RRP'd since shortly after his last post here. When he gets out in a week if he keeps up posting purely to shill I will ban him.

A lot of hate here. It's it the shilling posts that bother people, or is the server actually shitty for some reason?
If you are really curious about his server he had a long running thread dedicated to it before he went all Kegz and got it rickshawed.

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...EQ-The-Sleeper