Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

2002User

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Have you provided evidence beyond saying that I know nothing?
No, and why would I? I don't care if you neckbeards believe me or not. Hell, half of you openly admit that the server is corrupt and still play on it. More power to you (and the 'Gean). Not like there is much of an alternative. Dead game is dead.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No, and why would I? I don't care if you neckbeards believe me or not. Hell, half of you openly admit that the server is corrupt and still play on it. More power to you (and the 'Gean). Not like there is much of an alternative. Dead game is dead.
Well, providing evidence is traditionally how one participates in an argument. Unless of course, said person is a flailing pants-on-head retard.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know who you think you are, but if you're going to come to this fine community and post this weak evasive shit please do so civilly.

axeman_sl

shitlord
For all that P99's staff constantly gets accused of rampant corruption, I have never seen the slightest hint of it myself while playing on the server, nor has anybody ever presented any evidence for that matter besides Amelinda's name once showing up on some RMT transaction history or whatever it was. I think their handling of the endgame is abysmal, but I've always considered the barrage of foul play claims to be nothing but bitter butthurt from people who couldn't deal with competition or with being banned for cheating. It's the only good classic server that has ever been made and some people are just desperate for ammunition with which to discredit them.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is no question about whether some of the staff has been corrupt in the past as several members were removed for that corruption. What that says about current staff which is participating in some guilds is anyone's guess. From what I have read though I doubt it's entirely up and up.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anybody who doesn't think P99 WAS corrupt is new. You guys clearly weren't around for the first iteration of Inglorious Bastards.

no idea how corrupt they may or may not be now, but yeah, shit was blatant back in the day.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Anybody who doesn't think P99 WAS corrupt is new. You guys clearly weren't around for the first iteration of Inglorious Bastards.

no idea how corrupt they may or may not be now, but yeah, shit was blatant back in the day.
All the shit that happened is minor compared to the RMT shitstorm.

The current crew in IB is a bunch of clean randoms under reformed leadership. Really, the only thing that's the same is the guild tag.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, and I should have clarified... I had long quit when all the RMT stuff was happening with Amelinda and I know the new IB is totally different than the old IB. My post was a direct response to axeman asserting that claims of cheating is just butthurt because people can't deal with getting curbstomped.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
All the shit that happened is minor compared to the RMT shitstorm.

The current crew in IB is a bunch of clean randoms under reformed leadership. Really, the only thing that's the same is the guild tag.
Sometimes I wish I would of sold my rogue/sk for more when everyone was cashing in but yeah the blatant RMT stuff just shows how corrupt that server was/is.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
PlatLord has two houses, one in Vegas.

says he makes all his money off of RMT.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, platlord's biggest expenses probably come from having accounts banned

he's supposedly (and smartly if so) got his amassed riches split up between many, many different accounts, though

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
My brother was clearing almost 5k a month RMT on a shitty, pre Ultima Online 2d mmo called The Realm when he was 14, so PlatLord is definately making atleast 10k

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
rrr_img_48867.jpg

$$$