Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
don't forget Kaesora! its got a 2x exp mod and can take you up to the low 40s.
Kaesora has a 110 ZEM which is about 1.5 times the standard exp. But yeah if you can handle the zone (big if) it's a fantastic spot. As a 60 druid it was my go-to zone to powerlevel after Unrest and SolA. After that was the southeast corner of CoM although nowadays the server is probably too crowded to powerlevel there anymore. (incidentally Unrest has a 130 ZEM which is roughly 1.75 times the standard ZEM)

I like to take other variables into consideration when selecting locations to exp at though. 9 times out of 10 choosing the safer location is the smarter choice. All it takes is a single CR in Kaesora to erase any advantage the zone's ZEM gave you over other options, which is why it's often empty of players. Unrest basement is the safest dungeon zone in the game for its level range for several reasons. Also the undead mobs don't flee which is nice for DS powerleveling. Kaesora has cleric mobs as well which can be obnoxious without stuns in your group.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might, but I won't actually start up with you. I'm already 25, you'll take me over in no time
wink.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If anyone needs a little plat for early level spells just pm me here. Can try to help anyone out.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Thinking of playing again, I was almost 40 I think on my mage when I quit a few months ago but I have a bad feeling that I let his corpse rot when I quit last so dunno if I want to start from scratch =/.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
You should be able to petition and get your corpse restored if it rotted. The GM's here are really good about that.

Crell_sl

shitlord
Leveling my shaman right now, currently 23 if anyone wants to duo. PM me here or send a tell to Motavia. Monk/Nec/Enc would be pref., but I won't say no to anyone
smile.png

edit: Shaman is geared for melee, but can cast fairly well too. Not much put into him (maybe 15k worth? Hammy downs from my other alts/main mostly). Also no fungi, so I won't god-mode you.
wink.png

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
Quit war to reroll with some friends coming back. Zithalicious 23 ranger atm, feel free to send me a tell for groups and shit as we level up.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I hope they give us channels in velious, pretty sure SOE had the first iteration of them release in late velious.

Quientus_sl

shitlord
Even though it's been years since I played, I seem to remember channels were introduced with PoP ? Or did they come with Luclin ? I don't remember being in SoV ...

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
You should be able to petition and get your corpse restored if it rotted. The GM's here are really good about that.
Ya they did help me out, took them like 20m to sort it all out since I had a death loop on the day I quit. Amazing what sort of service they give while SOE always managed to spend so much more for so much worse.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya they did help me out, took them like 20m to sort it all out since I had a death loop on the day I quit. Amazing what sort of service they give while SOE always managed to spend so much more for so much worse.
Depends on what you're after. If you need big papa Rogean to intervene, well, it can take years.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah Eunomia and the other small time guys that do CSR are great.

Good luck getting Sirken or Derubael with real powers to act on anything with speed unless it involves a guild slighting TMO in some fashion. <3 Heallun

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Bleh I've had 2 bad run ins with Eunomia in the past month. One over a camp dispute where she basically ignored everything I said and booted us from the zone. That wasn't really that big of a deal, but then the other day she/he? started spamming my brother about using showeq, because abbacab or whatever his name is was streaming the use of it over twitch. My brother's surname was the same first name as the character, so she started accusing him of it in tells even though the real person doing it was banned hours before.