Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Finding backup of my EQP99 folder somewhere... reinstalling EQ... feels so good...and dirty
I hear that, I have been messing on red99 with my friend, wife walks by and see login screen up on my laptop and just says "Really? Fucking Everquest?" in a annoyed voice.

Siliconemelons

I will be able to play more once my office moves and my monitor is not constantly visable.

I will check on my gear... how is VP can I get a rotting robe yet? all I need! Well.. hehe

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
Shieeet, if a brother has a BoH laying around i'm all for taking it off his hands~

I am the poverty bard, i will sing the songs of my people.
So many newbie bards recently. I don't think there's enough gear to go around for all of us.
frown.png

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
I haven't seen any, but I haven't really spent any time in higher level zones and don't spend much time snooping people's gear in EC. I did see a lvl 16 cleric with an epic though.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I made my Enchanter yesterday. Name is Muligan. Got him to level 3, bought a FBR from money I had laying around from who knows when, and moved out to Qeynos area for some eventual Gnoll Fang and Bandit Sash fun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll add you up on my bard later, probably won't run into you for awhile though since i'm exping in gfaydark.
Who else is still actively playing? i've added a few people so far but i'm sure there has to be others lol

Amenra

Molten Core Raider
They just had to remove the con color from the target box. I don't get the way these devs think sometimes.

Siliconemelons

On my SK I have this random shit to get rid of

Hero Bracer
Nashtar Greatsword (great nub fast 2h)
some 2int 2 wis neck
some necro staff...the draco rot staff? or something I forgot- do we even have any necros ?

Siliconemelons

bard crashed on resolution change, so I took the crash as a change to sign on the SK.. ill get on my bard and see..its most likely crap

ehh just a SSB, I do have a BoH if you really really want it :p

Needless

Toe Sucker
That would be a gigantic upgrade thats for damn sure that would last for a long time, but it's up to you bro!

Do you play later or just at work btw? i'm wondering if i can even be on around the same time you are, i would be online ~4 hours from now
frown.png

Siliconemelons

I mostly just play from work, I haven't been on in 6 months so hehe. you can have it... its better than sitting in my bag

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
On my SK I have this random shit to get rid of

Hero Bracer
Nashtar Greatsword (great nub fast 2h)
some 2int 2 wis neck
some necro staff...the draco rot staff? or something I forgot- do we even have any necros ?
I play a necro :p Currently 26, HHK gobbos are remarkably good exp due to the high ZEM. Even got my warrior to 33 for a bit while the groups tank left for 2 hours.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
hehe I have no idea if anyone I know still plays, such as yourself etc. that is mostly the reason why I was playing was to chill with the bros. I am glad guild crap is calming down and whatever the reotation/rush/ffa etc has had some time to be established- I mostly want to play some beta- as I most likely wont get any dings on my bard till then.

I am just kinda bummed because they wont unban Cory my ranger from the TMO mass ban thing and they...or maybe they did? unban my shaman that I had some decent shit on... I honestly forgot if I got that one unbanned as he was 5 deep on some RMT and they confirmed he was just a plat holder, not even related or whatever- but whatever... its just the ranger loss put my dream of having all 60 hybrids down, and well a shaman is ALWAYS good to have- I may return as my pally, but not if elethia gets all his armor nerfed ;-)

edit: I bought the shaman w plat 3 days before they banned account sales etc...so I didn't RMT bla bla etc.. fyi
Usually if you wait about 6-8 months and petition for unban (and weren't the cause of it, like y'know, froovygate) you'll get unbanned. Happened to a few friends of mine.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will be able to play more once my office moves and my monitor is not constantly visable.

I will check on my gear... how is VP can I get a rotting robe yet? all I need! Well.. hehe
If you mean azure sky, no, I don't think they'll ever rot. They're not really even going to alts atm (FE too hungry :p). Lots of the good class-specific stuff is starting to become more available, though. We had two rend robes rot a few weeks back. Painful, really. Still trying to score a PE hammer for my shaman but there's still a few non alts ahead...we'll see how it goes :p