Project 1999 - Making Norrath Great Again

Siliconemelons

Yeah the PD robe, I was set to be next really before I quit or whatever and the froovy thing...

They stated they won't uunban Cory because he was a tracker, even though I have full emu controll of him, and my shaman was just part of the mass RMT that was shortly after froovygate

I don't have friends in the gm core so I won't get anything unbanned because all I can do is ask nicely lol.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah the PD robe, I was set to be next really before I quit or whatever and the froovy thing...

They stated they won't uunban Cory because he was a tracker, even though I have full emu controll of him, and my shaman was just part of the mass RMT that was shortly after froovygate

I don't have friends in the gm core so I won't get anything unbanned because all I can do is ask nicely lol.
Uth unbanned heallun a long, long time ago when I was picked up in a ban wave. Let a guy use my account and he did seedy things
tongue.png
ugh. Uth was definitely better in that regard, but who knows~

Honestly tho, you come in play/track/fte for 3 months getting up there on a robe is pretty easy. I think I've PL'd ~ 8? new 60s since january, about 6 are vp keyed (rest are permanent outdoor or chardok alts). It's pretty easy to get back up to speed really.

Needless

Toe Sucker
so my all bards guild GL PLd me from 9-15 pretty quickly, out of the blue.
I'm digging the community on this server so far haha

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ah fair enough. Same deal with the Poison Wind Censer I was stoked to get back in Kunark, then immediately wrecked myself with it. Fun times!
Rains should be extremely easy to resist if you have even 60 of that type. It is not the case on p99, unfortunately.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nothin but beggars on this forum! I'll help any man that wants to work for me in return :p Especially someone who wants to play a bard with previous bard experience ~

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Nothin but beggars on this forum! I'll help any man that wants to work for me in return :p Especially someone who wants to play a bard with previous bard experience ~
Lol, i've been doing pretty much everything on my own. Even my guild doesn't help me. I spent a few days getting some Jarsath scale rots from KC. Rest is bronze, derv cutthroat ring, etc.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol, i've been doing pretty much everything on my own. Even my guild doesn't help me. I spent a few days getting some Jarsath scale rots from KC. Rest is bronze, derv cutthroat ring, etc.
Indeed. I'm just saying...If you give me a man with high playtimes that can navigate a keyboard decently I can show them the world. Have em to 60 in ~ 2 weeks or so. Then they get to join me in the hell that is vp o_o

Amenra

Molten Core Raider
Indeed. I'm just saying...If you give me a man with high playtimes that can navigate a keyboard decently I can show them the world. Have em to 60 in ~ 2 weeks or so. Then they get to join me in the hell that is vp o_o
I'm your man. I can play all day, everyday. Make me your bitch.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Wish I were good at a bard. Would take a lot of practice. Currently trying to rush my Cleric to 60. My friends all got powerleveled so I'm way behind. Only level 30, while they're in their 50s. Can't group with them yet.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wish I were good at a bard. Would take a lot of practice. Currently trying to rush my Cleric to 60. My friends all got powerleveled so I'm way behind. Only level 30, while they're in their 50s. Can't group with them yet.
Maybe 1 in 20 bards are decent at high end. I can think of maybe ~ 6 bards on P99 that play to the best of their ability. Dolic, Zander, Franswa, Gwence are the names that come to mind atm. I'm sure there are more but you really cannot go wrong asking any of these bards for advice.

Needless

Toe Sucker
You gotta admit keeping 4-5 songs going for 10 minutes is brutal on the fingers lol
still my favorite mmo class ever made though <3

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
You gotta admit keeping 4-5 songs going for 10 minutes is brutal on the fingers lol
still my favorite mmo class ever made though <3
It's rarely the chaining. It's the kiting in fear, the maneuvering in vp (using sneak while selos'd around 2 drakes, avoiding see invis at light speed, etc.), it's being useful CC / pulls in hate/fear clears while charming mobs that may have been dotted for CC etc. etc. There's so much to it...but 90% of a raiding bard is playing 3 resist songs and dispel song. So most get bored and quit. And when you need that fear kite picked up in about 15 seconds upon zoning into fear to do a northeast run instead of a north then east run to CT, they've got it covered solo and already placed at west wall at the perfect time of your raid engage. It's so few bards who can handle it, and fewer who actually remain and play :p

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck VP makes me want to play my bard. haha

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is gwence still playing these day? I always loved our DA vs IB in plane of fear days. Gwence was a boss lol