Project 99 - Green Server announcement

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
EQ000131.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Bet they didnt do classic trade window... scam or be scammed the wild west NFP trades!

You had to build a reputation as a honest tradesmen to get by...oh the days

Nirgon Nirgon yes... I want to return... but I cant start over I would just get my pally to 60 and ranger and bard to 60 on blue and call it done with all 60 hybrids.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Only level 9 here, no point trashing your body on this server, its a long slow ride (and of course some of us are waiting on a new red anyways) and better to enjoy the journey.

Torrid: ANY plans for a new TAKP that keeps to single box or at most duel box? or how about a red TAKP as a excuse to release with single toon limit? Everyone knows in their heart 3 box was a mistake there, why not bite that bullet deeply and change it?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of a new red server, anyone making any concerted effort to get a board guild going for that server? Having an organized, planned guild to jump into from the get-go would definitely influence my personal decision to play a new server like that.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Torrid: ANY plans for a new TAKP that keeps to single box or at most duel box? or how about a red TAKP as a excuse to release with single toon limit? Everyone knows in their heart 3 box was a mistake there, why not bite that bullet deeply and change it?

I tried hard to get us to go 2 box at the start but was overruled. It's long been a regret that I didn't argue harder.

Secrets and I would like to see a 1 box TAKP server but we simply don't want to administrate it. Particularly the box policing part of it which requires a large time commitment and is very tedious. P99 gets a lot of flak over their administrating, but you guys are lucky they are willing to put in the time. GMing is not fun and a massive time sink. Finding people who are both willing to do that for free and who are also trustworthy+professional is near impossible. Getting a server running and funding it with donations is the easy part.

We are planning to reopen our source in 1-2 years (really up in the air as to when) so if somebody wants to take our stuff and open a quality server after, that could happen.

• 1Like

tkon

Trakanon Raider
Been enjoying the hell out of this server so far.. level 24..

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone just sold my 5 rogue a dragoon dirk for 7 plat and some bone chips. Hell yeah.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I had 24pp at lvl 5 from useless cloth cap Odus quest (Mining Caps from Paineel skeles)

Got an emerald and a bunch of other gems that I vendored. Coulda stayed and got more.

Have 300p or so now from bronze weps/bandit quest sash.

DMO is headed to Guk tonight.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Resources pooled across a bunch of lvl 2-4 alts. Could not make up my damned mind what to play.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is a guy on my boat with a polished granite tomahawk. I am in awe.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think it has a heatstone on it :D

I made alot of money and levels on those guards but it has led to some dumb deaths

I was 28 a day or two ago and since then I've slept many many many hours. I needed to catch up. Got the najena stuff though, boots and a fancy robe :D

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've got the stuff for the 29 fire pet, just need the 24 pet word to make it. Mages are all reaching that level now though so they are getting bought up.

I might make the 29 and just not use it and save it to make the 34.

It looks like in original eq it took 2 months and 8 days for them to put more pets on vendors.