Project 99 - Green Server announcement

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
takp if you want classic-pop (pop not out yet) and want boxing but its old school client not ez mode p99/tlp

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made an Iksar Necro last night. First ever P99 character.

Level 4 and looking for friends to group with!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good lord, the xp rate on this server is brutal. Between the Race & Class xp penalties, one-level a night is like best case scenario. Maybe it will get a bit better when I can find solid groups doing dungeons like Kurn's or Unrest.

It is fun though. Ding'd level 7 and climbing slowly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good lord, the xp rate on this server is brutal. Between the Race & Class xp penalties, one-level a night is like best case scenario. Maybe it will get a bit better when I can find solid groups doing dungeons like Kurn's or Unrest.

It's great in a group. Make sure to check p99 wiki for zone xp modifier information. That will help you with grouping.

Kayak

Trakanon Raider

Sent you a PM. Anyone that starts up on green hit me up I can provide basic twink gear.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
No one talking about the raid bans today? Seal Team got indefinitely banned on green.

> TLDR: GMs pass rule on Green where raid force that gets 3x consecutive Traks sits out 4th for 12 hours. ST deletes Green UN. ST topples recently-made player agreement concerning letting Efreetis spawn in Sky. ST tramples on open raid Vox and takes it for themselves. Tempter tantrum of epic proportions met appropriately with a firm spanking.

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
Yup, I knew it was going to be a bad ban. They did a "Fuck You! I do wadda want!".

GMs didn't agree with that.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
No one talking about the raid bans today? Seal Team got indefinitely banned on green.

> TLDR: GMs pass rule on Green where raid force that gets 3x consecutive Traks sits out 4th for 12 hours. ST deletes Green UN. ST topples recently-made player agreement concerning letting Efreetis spawn in Sky. ST tramples on open raid Vox and takes it for themselves. Tempter tantrum of epic proportions met appropriately with a firm spanking.
lol p1999 is such a fucking joke

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I,

- didn't
- haven't did
- ain't gonna

do or know nuffin.

To my current understanding of the charges currently faced, however, no server rules were broken.

Looks like Star Wars Time 2.0?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Though the UN did burn, the Dark Men of Odus were able to recover some scrolls from this profaned capitol of elven treachery. History will remember Green UN 1.0.

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit. Theres a fucking UN discord channel where guilds vote on whether another guild is allowed to kill raid content or not? Just when I thought p99 couldnt get any more ridiculous(and obv NOT classic)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
IS this still pvp servers, or do they have pve ones too?

Edit: Went to the forums and got my answer.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Now I am starting to get the itch to play this. Fuck. I already have too little time as is.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Holy shit. Theres a fucking UN discord channel where guilds vote on whether another guild is allowed to kill raid content or not? Just when I thought p99 couldnt get any more ridiculous(and obv NOT classic)

You should see all the not classic item changes they made because of the cry bullies. Things that were unchanged on blue for a decade.

They always level the playing field because of entitled losers who are the real sources of all the whining, attacks, complaining and toxicity. We merely returned fire to a point their feeble Antonican brains couldn't handle.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user