Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Swarm Kite limit in newbie zones is like 4-5
Swarm Kite limit in every other zone is 15, you get like 1 yellow per pull.

This is the EQ I miss :) Logging for the night, I'll be hanging around in N & E Karana tomorrow if anyone want to join. Mobs are yellow/red to 14.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Like 5 kills from hitting 9 and getting pally spells.

I wish I could poop sock this and didn’t have a family.

Good launch so far, just too many people in newbie zones. Can’t wait to shake loose a bit

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Solid night. Tanked Lockjaw at 15 and got his whackin stick.

1696573741757.png

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Thanks for all the screens and stories! I'm missing out on this, busy with ludum dare

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wicked crash tonight got me killed and ended my group =/. The past 2 days have been a bit unstable but apart from that its been really nice.

It's a small world!
1696574432890.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Wicked crash tonight got me killed and ended my group =/. The past 2 days have been a bit unstable but apart from that its been really nice.

It's a small world!
View attachment 493775
Yeah server crash was a bad one - I was medding in a freshly cleared room down in guk. Came back to three frogs on me. Left that corpse in hopes of a GM rez later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I loaded the Duxa UI and it looks good but I can’t figure out a solid way to snap it all together. Why cant i make the layout work in 2560 x 1440

Anyone got this one applied they can show me their better way to layout

1696609573234.png

Also WHOO ME I got my first piece of patchwork armor

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yeah server crash was a bad one - I was medding in a freshly cleared room down in guk. Came back to three frogs on me. Left that corpse in hopes of a GM rez later.
And a GM rez was had later!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is your setup? Mine looks far more pixelated that that, and how did you get the extra chat box? I tried to right click as I normally would but not seeeing an options available.
1920x1080 with luclin UI. Was able to run desktop in 4k without problems. You should be able to right click the border of the chat window specifically and see an option to create a new window. I also have some of the more modern graphical features on.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
1920x1080 with luclin UI. Was able to run desktop in 4k without problems. You should be able to right click the border of the chat window specifically and see an option to create a new window. I also have some of the more modern graphical features on.

Yea 1080p in a window has been the only way for me to play so far. 1440p works if you alt+enter to fullscreen it but something is off with the mouselook and it's all jittery and nausea inducing.

I really had forgotten just how painful classic skill gain rates were. I may not actually be able to power through these as I set here fizzling my mana bar over and over trying to summon a new pet.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So what is the plan for classic just having nowhere near enough mobs to support any kind of healthy population?

Do people just not remember the days of solb/lguk having 0 mobs alive at any time of day and wait lists 20 people deep to get added to a group. I haven't logged in but if Zaide is saying the XP is slow then y'all are completely fucked in classic cause there just isn't anywhere to grind.

Quoting myself here cause I'm a fuckin prophet

Game is bordering on unplayable at level 5 currently as there exists roughly 5 players per level appropriate mob on the entire continent of Faydwer.

• 1Like