Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Zaide

TLP Idealist
There just aren't any options for the like 1-10 grind is the main issue. Newbie yards are the only real play until ~4ish, and from there the tiny specific pockets of level appropriate mobs are very small and heavily contested right now.

Obviously going to crushbone or whatever is gonna suck balls without instancing, but this is so bad that even lesser fay is a wasteland of people waiting on bandit camps to spawn etc.
Reroll Qeynos like a real man.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Prettygood.png

• 6Like
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Reroll Qeynos like a real man.

It's probably actually faster to give up the 10 levels I've got on this gnome is the hilarious part.

Fangs/lightstones/rabid pelts have all got to be just such absurd xp it'd more than make up for the time I've wasted.

But then I have to be a lame human

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goblins are on shore right?

If I remember correctly, those are deepwater(?) goblins, and they are around level 35. I know that they were changed at some point too, but I don't remember when or what exactly that change was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It's probably actually faster to give up the 10 levels I've got on this gnome is the hilarious part.

Fangs/lightstones/rabid pelts have all got to be just such absurd xp it'd more than make up for the time I've wasted.

But then I have to be a lame human
Fangs are retarded as fuck xp.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea those kinds of quests are the only way to level right now. Any zone under level 20 has more players than mobs in currently and is just a waste of time.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not impressive, bard swarming is a blight.

I have no idea where the insistence to keep it in the game comes from

Literally makes many areas of the game unplayable depending on if a bard is there or not

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I have no idea where the insistence to keep it in the game comes from

Literally makes many areas of the game unplayable depending on if a bard is there or not

It's not so bad right now even with 4-5 bards in a zone given the respawn rates. They also help thin out the zone so people can solo without worrying about getting adds.

If anything, people should be thanking Bards for the selfless service they provide. Won't last forever though, there aren't a lot of zones in the higher brackets where swarm kiting is permissable.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How can I get EQ to recognize the side buttons on my mouse?
If there's software that came with your mouse, probably easier to use that. Map the buttons to unused keyboard keys and set those in EQ options.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright hit me with your best emergency cash farm. I can't fuckin afford my new pet reeeee

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
oof boat from FP to BB just droped everyone in the water , lets try that again

Droped in water again , guess im not going to unrest

1696715655589.png

Thank you for the quick fix , secrets #1

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user