Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Anyone know if the Aegis of Life quest can be MQd?

I think I found the more rare part? Never done the Cleric thing to where quest was possible.

1697324581744.png

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Secrets really repopping raid targets for her own guild / pals? lawl

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
Faceless guild killed Vox (they're the only? guild raiding right now... server 2 weeks old). Minutes after downing Vox, an earthquake happens...

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Kinda interesting how things only got nerfed after faceless gets done abusing them. Also, why are there even quakes with only a single raiding guild.

• 1Worf

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Will never be perfect at launch, could have done a beta with a wipe but then people get all hush about exploits which defeats the purpose. Get in early and poop sock it or still be level 12 and just cruise through as you can.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It’s so funny people think the quake was done for us. Like it doesn’t matter if it happened right after we killed Vox or a day after. No other guild was going to kill them. Cope.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
What is the community going to think? Is this the end?

I'm all for anything that takes the heat off Bards right now.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 mob swarming is just... Sad.

Very few servers you can swarm.

Either way, I can't get over how janky the client is. The weird spasms the character makes when you turn, x,y mouse sensitivity differences. My client crashes wherever I change resolutions.

That was after the initial install of quarm where I had a 400 pixel box to play in.

Keyboard turning is just not acceptable. If there was a feature to just disable y axis mouse movements on the camera I could thoroughly enjoy myself and get used to the smaller issues of the emu but... I've played way too much tlp to go back to this mindset of what eq was.

Plz fix.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Either way, I can't get over how janky the client is. The weird spasms the character makes when you turn, x,y mouse sensitivity differences. My client crashes wherever I change resolutions.

That was after the initial install of quarm where I had a 400 pixel box to play in.

Keyboard turning is just not acceptable. If there was a feature to just disable y axis mouse movements on the camera I could thoroughly enjoy myself and get used to the smaller issues of the emu but... I've played way too much tlp to go back to this mindset of what eq was.

Plz fix.
I felt the same way. I just cant deal with the regression of the system. I dont think itll ever change, given the client Secrets is using just to allow Mac users. Never mind Zaide Zaide sending nudes to Secrets for raid repops. The audacity!

• 3Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
There a forum guild for this or did everyone just join Faceless?
I think everyone here is just in different random guilds. If you’re not going Faceless I’d recommend Intervention or Pals personally.

• 3Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Plz fix.
I have no problem turning with keyboard. Get in the habit of using WASD and hitting the Ctrl button with the heel of your palm to strafe turn.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
I have no problem turning with keyboard. Get in the habit of using WASD and hitting the Ctrl button with the heel of your palm to strafe turn.
small hands confirmed

• 1Worf

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I think everyone here is just in different random guilds. If you’re not going Faceless I’d recommend Intervention or Pals personally.
I'm in Pals. They're a good group of friendly folks. Generally see 45-50 people on.

• 1Faggotry

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Nope, 6'1" with relatively big hands. Can do some chords on guitar that require crazy stretches, my musician friends have often expressed envy of my big hands.
the heal of your hand , is by your wrist , your telling me you use the heal of your hand to hit control while using wasd?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the heal of your hand , is by your wrist , your telling me you use the heal of your hand to hit control while using wasd?
With my left palm facing me, the nub at the very bottom right corner of my palm is what I hit Ctrl with. Not the broad part, obviously. Most keyboards it's a very natural motion, unless you're using a laptop keyboard or something without raised keys.