Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So what I'm hearing is that Faceless and Secrets are using the Israel-Hamas conflict to distract everyone from their Russian collusion.

WHO ORDERED THE QUAKE??

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
This still doesn't allow the window to be resizeable?
It gets rid of the border you can't interact with.

Alt + Enter should toggle full screen/windowed mode.

If that still doesn't work, maybe the EQini file?

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Woof the mouse issue is real bad, whats the current fix if there is one?

edit. nvm the post by Zaide worked

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I saw the server breaking 1800 online again last night in the latter half of prime time. Great to see. I wonder what the average level is.

1889 I saw

Keep it open source, keep it quaked and rotated

Glory to the Quest

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm just playing in first person for now, or one of the f9 cameras if I'm doing a big kite.

The 3rd person camera is too scuffed right now to bother with.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
I'm just playing in first person for now, or one of the f9 cameras if I'm doing a big kite.

The 3rd person camera is too scuffed right now to bother with.
This is what I'm doing too, but no matter the settings I try the mouse look is just super speed, any tricks to slowing it down?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Man I miss the old days of EQ, fucking Japanese guild showed up to try and take frenzied and my buddy would tell them they couldn’t win because we had ice comet and ice comet was nuke and the frenzied was Hiroshima, nothing happens. Flash forward to today I call Dak the black Kirk cousins and I’m reported, people getting offended because you refer to someone with a penis as a guy or he and I’m suddenly reminded I’m not playing this game with the people I did 25 years ago or they all grew up to be giant fucking faggots.

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I looked into the mouse speed thing alot. The client doesn't deal with hooks well so there's no tricky outside helper program way to fix it. The problem is DPI. I've got a crazy high dpi mouse (Mionix castor) and most of you probably do too.

You can go into your mouse software and crank that down and it will probably help. For me, the vertical was 10x worse than the horizontal.

The people the game works fine for are probably running an old intellimouse and playing on a crt 800x600 monitor. I wish I had both, probably enhances the nostalgia factor.

If you can change dpi separately that works but then the onscreen cursor is too slow to be useful in Y

Also the third person camera Y tilt or pitch is backwards from the first person. So you kind of have to pick either or.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So what I'm hearing is that Faceless and Secrets are using the Israel-Hamas conflict to distract everyone from their Russian collusion.

WHO ORDERED THE QUAKE??

God I just ran through the whole court room scene from A Few Good Men with Secrets on the stand defending the quake as a way to save lives.

We want Secrets on that quake. WE NEED SECRETS ON THAT QUAKE.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Best part of the quake was the 2 extra dragons we got 24 hours later.

5 dragons in 24 hours feeling good on a classic box.

I’ve heard big RMT operations are starting up on the server. I hope they get squashed before they do damage.

• 1Like

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
I’ve heard big RMT operations are starting up on the server. I hope they get squashed before they do damage.

If Secrets bans one he's ahead of darkpaw for the year.

It's amazing how well Quarm has killed Oakwynd.

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Sir, a second earthquake just hit the towers.

/s

But also, the quake drama was hilarious. The timer was set on Unix Timestamp 1697338550 and was scheduled to happen on 1696475733.
A lone player in discord said the following: when it happened on October 4th (times are EST, my local time)

1697487182149.png

That means that the timer could've easily been predicted. The timer is 7 to 10 days between quakes, and we were 9.98630787 days into the quake when it happened.

Waiting for them to fuck up, basically.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

That would just flood the server with loot like TLP.

It's ok if server is flooded with loot as long as its Faceless getting it all. Got it.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man I miss the old days of EQ, fucking Japanese guild showed up to try and take frenzied and my buddy would tell them they couldn’t win because we had ice comet and ice comet was nuke and the frenzied was Hiroshima, nothing happens. Flash forward to today I call Dak the black Kirk cousins and I’m reported, people getting offended because you refer to someone with a penis as a guy or he and I’m suddenly reminded I’m not playing this game with the people I did 25 years ago or they all grew up to be giant fucking faggots.
Bro, the server is run by a literal tranny. What did you expect here? Of course it's going to be faggots galore.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users