Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Barbarama!
EQ000019.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Bro, the server is run by a literal tranny. What did you expect here? Of course it's going to be faggots galore.
But it's run by /this/ tranny. Which means we'll ban people for being the Louis CK definition of the word, and not the homosexual one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loaded this on some shitty hp laptop without using a mouse should make this server bearable to play. Wish me luck.

No 3d devices found.

I give up kek

Last edited:

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Rubi BP drops like candy from what I've seen people say so that's not terribly surprising. I saw a lvl 12 SK with multiple pieces of Rubi yesterday.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Rubi BP drops like candy from what I've seen people say so that's not terribly surprising. I saw a lvl 12 SK with multiple pieces of Rubi yesterday.

The world changes so fast.

Isn't a majority of the server still under 30?

I stopped by EC yesterday to see the market and there's either people with low, low bracket items or people flaunting high end items for exorbant prices that they know won't sell. Mithril Vambraces for 15,000pp?

Okay.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The world changes so fast.

Isn't a majority of the server still under 30?

I stopped by EC yesterday to see the market and there's either people with low, low bracket items or people flaunting high end items for exorbant prices that they know won't sell. Mithril Vambraces for 15,000pp?

Okay.
Lol are they just using P99 prices?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro, the server is run by a literal tranny. What did you expect here? Of course it's going to be faggots galore.
I cant imagine playing a game like this, ran by a tranny, who says he will ban people for "hate speech". Imagine spending hundreds of hours to level and gear your char only to be banned because you used the wrong pronoun lmao

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user