Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I don't get why they're trying to police guild chat. Leave that to the guild's leadership (and for people to leave the guild if they don't agree with said leadership).

• 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The server is filled with snowflakes and while the population might be booming now what’s the % chance this server ever makes it to POP?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This sounds like a job for some Dark Men, perhaps of Odus, to rise up and lead the resistance!

Well they do it on P99, and lie about being able to read your history of tells there too. But I've never seen anyone muted from being able to say anything as a result of guild chat....

Oddly enough, GMs being able to read my tells proved my side of a whole mess of insane allegations.

But never seen it done for making fun of woke stuff? I'll sympathize that he doesn't want to make policing this server his whole life for its duration and wants to cut any problem off at the roots.

I just hope he does the same for being pro woke or political ANYTHING. The constant referee stuff just ends up being biased no matter what. Maybe this will work, provided it doesn't cater to one side or the other.

I'm not sure we will see another decent open source server after this one, so here's hoping.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I don't think GMs or Secrets were reading guildchat logs, it was 100% a bunch of buttmad white knights in guildchat reporting me cause IN THESE SENSITIVE TIMES EVEN JOKING ABOUT NAZIS IS EMBOLDENING THEM AND ITS REALLY CROSSING A LINE

Actual quite from guildchat btw

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 10.50.56 AM.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I don't think GMs or Secrets were reading guildchat logs, it was 100% a bunch of buttmad white knights in guildchat reporting me cause IN THESE SENSITIVE TIMES EVEN JOKING ABOUT NAZIS IS EMBOLDENING THEM AND ITS REALLY CROSSING A LINE

Actual quite from guildchat btw

View attachment 496046

As long as it cuts both ways.

Meaning anti Trump sentiments etc receive the same treatment.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Zaide and Fatez want it to be, but their player base is uh, questionable.

So far they've managed to herd them in to the servers only dragon kills though. I have no idea what if any other competition there is gonna be on this thing, but from the sounds of it no other guilds even have a roster leveled far enough to contest anything yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Guild needs more clerics so I switched from my bard. Grouping is pure retarded cancer with 3 billion people on the server. You can't even enter a dungeon and solo trash because everything is dead. Time to go back to being an asshole on my bard I think.

• 2Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Guild needs more clerics so I switched from my bard. Grouping is pure retarded cancer with 3 billion people on the server. You can't even enter a dungeon and solo trash because everything is dead. Time to go back to being an asshole on my bard I think.
Who's your Bard?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Dropkik (Murfy) and Cleric is Kretchfoop (Turdfoot).

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide and Fatez want it to be, but their player base is uh, questionable.

So far they've managed to herd them in to the servers only dragon kills though. I have no idea what if any other competition there is gonna be on this thing, but from the sounds of it no other guilds even have a roster leveled far enough to contest anything yet.
There’s a bunch of “hardcore” blue shitter guilds who plan to compete.

Idk what length of time I’ll keep the guild on the server tbh. I’ve been out of town for a while and when I get back I’ll decide what long term looks like for PF.

Juvarisx

Florida
Based on the overwhelming amount of retard I have seen, if you wanted you could probably lock down every raid target in Classic for 9 straight months.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I ended up making a large circle of friends and we just run together every day. I can't imagine getting to my level with pugs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user