Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
What classes are overplayed or needed on Quram right now. I might try it out but only if I can play a few classes and not sit lfg.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Well.................................. I was lfg for a couple hours earlier. I am level 13 though. And 13 is an unlucky number I guess.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
you'll want to not get used to luclin models too much, because the "horse bug" on this client is top notch quality of life

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Decided to give this a whirl, got it installed, got the right dll file from the discord, got a board account set up, got a login account set up. Says my account is not found or invalid. Also the window is stuck in this very small mode and alt+enter doesn't work.

1698631462012.png

Is it supposed to look like this?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decided to give this a whirl, got it installed, got the right dll file from the discord, got a board account set up, got a login account set up. Says my account is not found or invalid. Also the window is stuck in this very small mode and alt+enter doesn't work.

View attachment 497870
Is it supposed to look like this?

Yeah it looks right. You can go into display settings and change the window size once you start playing. No idea what's up with your login account though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it looks right. You can go into display settings and change the window size once you start playing. No idea what's up with your login account though.

Cool. Alright, looks like when I set up a login account it didn't work, or didn't load, or something. Went back over there and had 0 login accounts listed, tried again, let it sit for a minute, then it went through.

1698636113876.png

Well, damn, this is what the character select looks like...

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool. Alright, looks like when I set up a login account it didn't work, or didn't load, or something. Went back over there and had 0 login accounts listed, tried again, let it sit for a minute, then it went through.

Now gotta figure out if I want to run a cleric or a mage

I just loaded Quarm up tonight myself. I sat on the log in screen trying to figure out what I wanted to play for about 15 minutes then logged off lol. It's weird, I have the impulse to play classic EQ, but when I actually consider what it's going to be like playing each class, I have zero motivation to actually go through with it. Sigh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

View attachment 497873
Well, damn, this is what the character select looks like...
That’s not what it is supposed to look like…No idea what issue that is.

Server passed 1900 concurrent today. Here’s hoping for breaking 2000 soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Figured I'd at least roll up something and mess around while waiting for Kunark to drop later. Made a woody druid, proceeded to have a 5 minute slug fest with an even con wasp and died when a red con wasp pathed and socialed on me. Just like the good ol' days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am enjoying it for sure; however, the timeline doesn't seem long enough. It would be different if I was still in my late teens/early twenties when I had near 0 responsibility and could play 5-10 hours a day. Unfortunately, that ship has sailed. Just an observation and not necessarily a complaint though. I get it. I'll get max level eventually!

Does anyone know how Secrets is going to treat naggy/vox after classic? I always thought the 52 cap with Kunark was f'n stupid.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
So, I accidently vendored my Dark Reaver (that I just saved up for and bought like 1 day ago), so my day is going well. S Secrets - anything that can be done by chance? Good times.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
So, I accidently vendored my Dark Reaver (that I just saved up for and bought like 1 day ago), so my day is going well. S Secrets - anything that can be done by chance? Good times.
If you know what vendor it is you can buy back the cheapest shit until you see it on the vendor and determine if you can afford it from them.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
If you know what vendor it is you can buy back the cheapest shit until you see it on the vendor and determine if you can afford it from them.
Yeah I did that as much as I could, but it was SUPER deep on stuff and I just didn't have the coin to keep going. Plus server reset pretty soon after.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hit 20 last night!!

It blows my mind that it took a month almost of playing 3-4 days a week. Meanwhile there are guys that got50 in half the time. I need to be more autistic

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It sounds like there’s some sort of werewolf event shit going on, but no idea where it’s taking place or what level I need to be to participate. Barely had any time to play, so just level 3 still hanging around the lifts in GFay. Took me an hour or two of exploring to realize there’s apparently no sharpening stone vendor in Kelethin…doh.