Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think the literal thing that got me the most fired up us the weeks worth of people pulling through other camps.

Like literally, run through your group, grab three mobs, and train your group thinking they wont social aggro the group and wipe us. I wont even bring up the fact that they are just grabbing our camp. But thinkng a 6 mob train through us makes sense.

Its mostly shit bards who are pulling 10 at a time despite the limits.

It started as them pulling entire outdoor zones.

Now we have brainiacs trying to 10 kite indoors

and for every 10 retards there is about 1.5 spergs who will quit groups, boot people from groups, or try to black list people in their guild if someone isnt 100 percent min maxing every moment.

I saw in Guild chat a guy try to blacklist someone in my group because they were a chanter using a charm pet that wasnt the literal best option. Wont say what guild but I left it cause I didnt click with the peeps
Jesus tampon Christ.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I saw in Guild chat a guy try to blacklist someone in my group because they were a chanter using a charm pet that wasnt the literal best option. Wont say what guild but I left it cause I didnt click with the peeps

I’ve run in to this playing an enchanter on TLPs in groups - puller is steady training the group, and someone bitches because you could have a pet one level higher and you only have Augmentation on it. People aren’t assisting, pet you do have had a few untimely breaks and your mana is around 30%. You mention to the puller you’re a little low, no response just brings two rooms of mobs right on top of you and leaves no space to drop an AE mez and then your pet breaks again. AE stuns got nerfed so they share the same timer. Get off an AE mez anyway and you don’t resist it. Four different mobs get attacked and one of them is the marked hasted charm pet who kicks the shit out of the enchanter with the help of the others.

But yeah, what we really needed was a higher level charm pet with bettter haste on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Man I will consider myself lucky because I haven't had a single group like that. They've all been pretty damn good so far. I grouped 15-22 on and off with my bard and 9-24 with my cleric.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
The people I've run into that were bad were at least nice. I dunno it seems pretty normal for me but I'm still a lowbie. Maybe when things get sweatier I'll see what people are complaining about

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man I will consider myself lucky because I haven't had a single group like that. They've all been pretty damn good so far. I grouped 15-22 on and off with my bard and 9-24 with my cleric.

You saw my pain lastnight :) Im so glad soemone else got to see a Bard Kiting inside a dungeon and wiping groups.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, if anyone is considering starting out, dont, I think 1 percent of the people on this server are normal humans, the rest are fucking retards

literally the worst player base i have ever seen

Ive run my course here.

Any examples?

Edit: NM you did already. Well, anyone else who has encountered uber-tardation feel free to tell the story.

I never got in past the character select so I'm out for this one unfortunately.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Any examples?

Edit: NM you did already. Well, anyone else who has encountered uber-tardation feel free to tell the story.

I never got in past the character select so I'm out for this one unfortunately.
I had a good time up through level 15 then it was just a slog, if I pushed to 20 I could still be playing but lost the motivation due to shit blackburrow groups or every bandit camp taken all the time.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
You saw my pain lastnight :) Im so glad soemone else got to see a Bard Kiting inside a dungeon and wiping groups.
That was definitely something. He is either functionally retarded or just an asshole doing that shit.
I did get a reply from my petition asking if I had video evidence. Sadly I do not.

It was in Mistmoore at the pond.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah I have seen it 3 places, 3 people. Last night was a 34 bard running into MM, pulling from the GY, and trying to kite them around the pond. then just started pulling from thecastle and trying to charm kite. It was maximum retard.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every class has at least 1 button to completely ruin that persons day. Just do that instead of petitioning and/or recording your evidence for some council of people to eventually rule on days or weeks later

• 2Like

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Part of what I think you're seeing is people who have traditionally played a class and leveled quickly (many Necros, Mages, etc.) that are now playing twinks and have no idea how to play that class. They've never been a puller, or tank or CC before and are just terrible at it. Twinkage is crazy right now with all the lowbies in full Rubicite running around.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Part of what I think you're seeing is people who have traditionally played a class and leveled quickly (many Necros, Mages, etc.) that are now playing twinks and have no idea how to play that class. They've never been a puller, or tank or CC before and are just terrible at it. Twinkage is crazy right now with all the lowbies in full Rubicite running around.
Bruh this game is 24 years old I don’t think there’s many people around that have “only played a Necro”

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
There is a firm distinction between not knowing how to play a class and thinking you can quad kite 75 mobs inside a castle

There is also a lot of retards who can’t just admit “I fucked up” or apologize. Instead when they fuck up you get met with “whatever kid get good” or whatever other zoomer faggot lingo is used by 35 year old fast food working autists

The twinkage certainly empowers the retards but isn’t the cause.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is a firm distinction between not knowing how to play a class and thinking you can quad kite 75 mobs inside a castle

There is also a lot of retards who can’t just admit “I fucked up” or apologize. Instead when they fuck up you get met with “whatever kid get good” or whatever other zoomer faggot lingo is used by 35 year old fast food working autists

The twinkage certainly empowers the retards but isn’t the cause.
Hey speaking of we haven’t heard anything about those batshit insane MTV show twins lately whatever happened to them

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
server is great for casual dads imo
Glad you're having fun. Definitely aimed at casual folks that want the challenge of classic EQ without random sprinkled-in QOL that ruins the experience, while allowing people to sock if they want to. It's a nice mix of everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've been bouncing between this and :emoji_turtle: warcraft, and only this makes me want to have a :emoji_beer:

Is it just me?