Project Quarm - 1 Box Planes of Power

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
So I've died somewhere between 5 and 10 times today to "critical" lull resists. Is there an extra 0 on the end somewhere?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
After many misadventures, a powerful wizard takes pity on our hero (now wearing mesh from the froglocks of guk), giving her bags of sacred items to give to the enigmatic Erudites:

00161-226474219.png

The Erudites grant her power in return and speak of the fabled boots of jogging far across the continent in Najena.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After many misadventures, a powerful wizard takes pity on our hero (now wearing mesh from the froglocks of guk), giving her bags of sacred items to give to the enigmatic Erudites:

View attachment 505278

The Erudites grant her power in return and speak of the fabled boots of jogging far across the continent in Najena.
Erudite, boots of.... jogging... 😆

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Drelzna defeated!
00020-1929258061.png

Has anyone had any luck forcing on anti aliasing of some sort in the client? I've tried forcing it on through the nvidia control panel. The only thing that seems to work is FXAA but this makes the text even harder to read than it already is.

I did a 10 hour grind session yesterday and the eye strain was brutal. I've since dropped back from 2550 to 1920 and that makes stuff bigger but it is still kind of blurry.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Drelzna defeated!
View attachment 505486

Has anyone had any luck forcing on anti aliasing of some sort in the client? I've tried forcing it on through the nvidia control panel. The only thing that seems to work is FXAA but this makes the text even harder to read than it already is.

I did a 10 hour grind session yesterday and the eye strain was brutal. I've since dropped back from 2550 to 1920 and that makes stuff bigger but it is still kind of blurry.
Why you glaze her up like that? You fucking snail trailed her, brah.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

I always /chatfontsize 5 and play on 1280x800

Also download highres_s3d.zip (1.1 gb) and unzip them to your directory and overwrite everything, pretty massive improvement on all in game textures

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Why you glaze her up like that? You fucking snail trailed her, brah.
That was supposed to be a kind of gimpy outfit (dark elves are weird).

My chronicling via ai hit a stall with Hadden. It would draw a big barbarian fine just wouldn't draw him dead. The more I tried to force it the more abominations It created.

Hit 30 this morning though!

On the font thing, I'm good on chat fonts its just the tiny stats and stuff I can't see. I'm going to have to go down even further from 1920. When I just test it I can read everything fine, but after several hours of trying to heal between med ticks my eyes dry out and I can't see anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not playing on this server is Mr. JOGGER BOOTS is playing here. Awggh!!

Why is this a thing?!

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So just trying my first event zone with the addition of the 8-25 zone. XP is fantastic, scored my best legacy loot so far w/ box of Abu-kar. Good time

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

What does this sword end up at for delay with the haste factored in? 30/45 is eh outside of the haste. I'm guessing the haste is the same type of haste as FBSS or CoF. What would really make Monsoon good is if the haste was a song.

First two-hander I usually get with a 1:1 ratio is Reaver, and I'm wondering how close this gets to that. Course Reaver plus a different haste item would trounce this.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My adventures the last 2 days:

Friend gave me a good solo spot and I leveled from 9 to 12, thought 12 was time for bind so I ran from tox to elf town to buy it. Discovered that it is 14 and not 12.

Went to Unrest for adventure. Zoned in thinking maybe I'd ask someone for a bind (since I was bound in Qeynos). Got a group invite the instant I zoned in, so I went to gazebo. When I arrived the group was in dire peril. I healed them as best I could, and in the chaos, the person that invited me says "Srry they invited someone else". I see this right as I die.

Back in Qeynos I decide to stick with the spot I was in. Unfortunately it is light blue now so I make the run again. Get back to Unrest in the midst of a ginormous train. Very nearly die. Loot some stuff, but there's a lore item in my bag with my food.

Run to the bank. Forget to delete the lore item. Run back to unrest, realize I can't loot my main bag. I decide it is time to start drinking.

On the way back to the bank for a second time, a nice lady gives me levitate and spirit of the wolf. I run back to the bank in record time, delete the item, back to unrest. Loot my bag, leave.

Flying over Dagny's Cauldron lev wears off and I fall into the water. No big deal. I land atop a red goblin shaman. I root it, it roots me. I memorize gate. His root breaks, mine doesn't. Back in Qeynos.

I've now made the run a third time, lulling my way past muddites and assgoblinry. I await the boat in east freeport, wiser from lessons learned.

On the way I ran past a hobbit named "Ropeyloads". Laughed till I cried.

Art of my Journeys: View attachment 504461

This all sounds like a very good advertisement for playing Druid over Cleric. The QOL would be exponentially better at this point in the game. Only problem is that at max level (which is most of the game) the cleric would be exponentially more needed and sought-after.

I've never done either, if I'm not running SK I go for Shaman which is kind of in-between those two on leveling QOL + lategame value. And can solo better than either IMO, with less downtime and huge DoTs. Though ensnare is very nice.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
S Secrets congrats on the successful server.. Was just looking at eqemu server populations. Looks like you’re killing it. I realize there’s custom rulesets but a page or two back it looks like you added a custom zone? Can you clarify if this is straight vanilla content aka agnarr 2.0 or if there is custom content and if so to what extent.

Would love to see another stormhaven 2.0 before Trevius decided to turn the content into a boring grind fest. Custom content aimed at 2-3 groups for raids. Was fire.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The custom thing right now is a holiday version of barbarian town with a bunch of assgoblins running around. Small chance of a box of abukar dropping. It is fun!

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heard somewhere that Jboots will continue to drop off Drelzna after Jan 1, can anyone confirm? Would love to just not have to camp em on my last two alts until later.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Jboots are supposed to be staying for some additional time. Not sure how long. Also an additional event zone was added, basically Kurns tower. Pretty sweet for 8-25 or 30. Many boxes of Abu-Kar to be had

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
S Secrets congrats on the successful server.. Was just looking at eqemu server populations. Looks like you’re killing it. I realize there’s custom rulesets but a page or two back it looks like you added a custom zone? Can you clarify if this is straight vanilla content aka agnarr 2.0 or if there is custom content and if so to what extent.

Would love to see another stormhaven 2.0 before Trevius decided to turn the content into a boring grind fest. Custom content aimed at 2-3 groups for raids. Was fire.
It's vanilla content, and these are temporary holiday zones that are fully custom.

We're intending on doing /something/ for every 2 months, be it a custom zone, a time-limited boost of some sort, or some sort of incentive to come and play during those periods of time.
As for custom rulesets, combat is mostly the same with little exceptions. There are guild instances w/ loot lockouts, which functionality-wise are more like Agnarr right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Glorious Rubicite! This is the best I could do, my models hate making red plate.
00090-4093218008.png

I'm missing vambs, one bracer, and gauntlets but this is probably plenty.

Look at the chaos:
chaos.jpg

I got ignored my first 30 minutes there so people that got there after me looted and scooted hours before me, but it wasn't that bad. A little xp compensated.

• 1Like