Prometheus is the worst movie ever made

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brosar is not around. I don't think you will lure him out.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
i literally had this conversation with my cousin the other night. the movie was on fx or something and i told him to turn the damn channel and he kept fucking with me about it. i seriously hate that movie. it is garbage.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
There's a script floating around the interweb that's what the movie was SUPPOSED to have been. I tried reading it, but rage-quit when I realized the script was so much better than the film that was made. Just pisses me off that someone looked at the good script and said, "Well, we certainly can't make THAT movie" and went ahead and made Prometheus. From just off the top of my head...

• Teams that go into space... especially on trips that cost a trillion dollars... don't meet up for the first time when they're nearly arrived. There's this thing called "training".
  • The whole, "It's a prequel to Alien, but not REALLY a prequel to Alien" is poor storytelling at it's absolute worst.
  • The space Jesus schtick was stupid and poorly executed.
  • Idris Elba needs to accept that he can't do accents and move the fuck on.
  • Don't get me started on the medical insanities on the alien abortion scene. YOU CAN'T SIT UP IF YOU USED A LASER TO SLICE THROUGH YOUR ABDOMINAL MUSCLES.
  • Charlize Theron's character and Idris Elba's characters are interchangeable. The scene where Theron's character wants to kill the one infected guy with fire is completely wrong.
  • There are thousands of species of animal on our planet. Only a handful of these animals react favorably to being approached by humans. The Biologist who wanted to pet the snake-monster was the DUMBEST moment of the movie. Seriously. He couldn't have been trapped and trying to run away from it? He had to try to make friends with it? How dumb do you think your audience is?
  • The guy mapping the place with robot drones is the one who got lost.

I'm sure there's more shit I'm missing.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
-The main character risks her life to go back and grab the albino head with the storm on her heels when there was a stack of corpses back at the site she could have picked from after the storm cleared.
-Her boyfriend being sad that there weren't any albinos to talk to after traveling further than anyone had ever traveled on a trillion dollar space mission that proved there was intelligent life on other planets and that maybe were responsible for life on Earth when he only checked out one part of one building on a fuckingplanet.You've been here less than a day you fucking tool.
-The guy with the mapping stuff smuggled weed on a trillion dollar space mission and modified his suit with a bong.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I loved Prometheus, while on the other hand thought Guardians of The Galaxy was the most childish, crappy, try too hard humor, sci-fi movie ever released. I don't understand what people see in that movie at all.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Did I seriously just start a conversation about Prometheus?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Hey bro, it's not my fault DC and Pittsburgh both lost. The Giants didn't get anywhere this year so don't get all cagey at me.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
xe6XlYK.jpg