(PS4) Days gone. Q1-2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thats unfortunate. I'd love a Days Gone theme as I am really enjoying the game currently. It would be cool if that theme had the Horde stream out and run off screen periodically. On my PS4, I had a TLOU theme with a burning car which was pretty nice.

I just finished the mission to catch up to Drunk Boozer walking home which was pretty funny. The game isn't really very hard overall (with the exception of planning for horde fights) but I do enjoy the story. After this, I'll finally start a playthrough of RDR2

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Beat the game, I loved it! Sucks there are no plans for a sequel especially after discovering the cliffhanger secret ending.

I would think making a sequel would be hard for this. What made this game so special was seeing the transformation of two hardened bikers, the interactions with the ones around them, and finding Sarah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I played this for about 10 minutes on Saturday night and that was the most gaming I've done in a month. Only observation I had was that the motorcycle handles like shit.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
You can upgrade it so it's not as bad, but I still found myself running as often as possible.

Never finished it as it was pretty repetitive/boring and it didn't seem to change much 10 hours in.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I played this for about 10 minutes on Saturday night and that was the most gaming I've done in a month. Only observation I had was that the motorcycle handles like shit.

Your right and it annoyed me when I started. However unlike RDR2 You can progress and skill up the bike for better movement.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watched Cohh play the PC version some yesterday, looked great and super solid. Not gonna pay $50 to play it again but maybe down the road on sale cause it really did look fantastic.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
The game starts off rough because of how weak you are and your bike is literally junk. But progressing and becoming more powerful is one of the game's charms for me. Also, in the first zone you really have no purpose yet and I think it is until the second zone you start figuring stuff out and the main quest starts opening up. Also, when it comes to fighting zombies (especially hordes) you do a lot of running.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user