Psych

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Peacock tv? What the fuckity fuck is that? Is that the NBC app?

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Peacock tv? What the fuckity fuck is that? Is that the NBC app?

I think that will be the rebranded NBC app...

Probably will be much more pay for play service. Too bad too, because the NBC app is amazing. Tons of free, quality shows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think that will be the rebranded NBC app...

Probably will be much more pay for play service. Too bad too, because the NBC app is amazing. Tons of free, quality shows.

Peacock Premium is free with Xfinity. But I don’t know 100% if this movie will fall under Premium or Free version.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched the new movie with the wife last night. I thought it was pretty good... I could've done without Gus's girlfriend (who is apparently his wife IRL?).

Best part was at the end when Peacock TV tried to send us straight into a Saved by the Bell reunion movie. Uh... nice try. We were just here for the Psych, we'll be back never.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got three months free of peacock tv and forgot they made a second move. Good fun and I miss these characters. Couple moments lost it, and almost spit out my drink. Shawn and Gus haven't lost their chemistry

Really miss this show 😞 Thought lassie looked a little rugged, completely missed the stroke ect in real life

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of the best episodes were Gus episodes, but Selene is just terrible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gus is actually a pretty insufferable character. Hes actually kind of a terrible, piece of shit friend.

• 1Garbage

Homsar

As long it has Sean and Gus together I'm stoked.
Would love to see Roday get more silly roles. Psych was too perfect for him

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gus is actually a pretty insufferable character. Hes actually kind of a terrible, piece of shit friend.
I like him well enough when he's together with Sean but he got progressively more intolerable as the series went on. Seemed to coincide with when I saw Dule Hill's name start showing up as one of the producers.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Psych 3 is out and quite funny imo, Gus is adequately moderated by Sean and Timothy Omundson has made a lot of progress recovering from his stroke which gets you in the feels a bit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This movie has undoubtedly raised the view count on all the George Michael 'Last Christmas' youtube videos. Also apparently there was a tidbit after the ending credits.

Homsar

Loved it, gus and sean were great. Favorite gag was the Rob zombie and Gus staying with the puppet. The lassy stuff was awsome and does hit you in the feels. You can definitely see where the stroke affected his face

I feel like there is going to be more movies, they did do some breaking the forth wall

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity