Psych

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They're probably talking about a movie. I remember them talking about that back when they did the last episode.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
yeah, Ion (the syndication channel) has started running Psych in its late night block and when I caught an episode recently it really struck me how great the chemistry was between this cast. Seeing them back for a movie or limited series would be great.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The movie premiered tonight and it was everything I'd hoped for, except poor Lassie... :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also relevant.

His conclusions are mostly correct. Par-boiling the potatoes makes the traditional recipe more user-friendly, but they still tend to blow out. Boxed potatoes actually work better than making a mashed potato croquet. It's easier to control the consistency and get a drier "dough."

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The movie premiered tonight and it was everything I'd hoped for, except poor Lassie... :(
Im not sure what this means, should have never read this thread. Lassie is an awesome actor, seen him in shorts and on supernatural.

Last edited:

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is whatsherface in it and still hot? I think they were married in RL.

Yeah. They were never married. They broke up after the show ended. She married her co-star from that awful Back in the Game show in 2015 and divorced him early this year.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah same, was nice to see the old gang (minus lassie) still able to capture the old chemistry. I hope they decide to keep making these movies.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Production was almost canceled when Omundson had his stroke. The crew has already been talking about making a second movie just so they can include him.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Production was almost canceled when Omundson had his stroke. The crew has already been talking about making a second movie just so they can include him.
Wow, hadn't heard that, i certainly hope they make another couple of movies.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit, I'd missed that this was happening... Torrents please save me.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
USA is doing a Psych marathon over the next four weeks, doing two season each week Wednesday-Friday. They’re promising a surprise at the end, so fingers crossed for the second movie.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't remember if I saw the movie.

On an unrelated note, my wife sometimes works in Santa Barbara. She reports there's no Psyche sightseeing attractions. But on her last trip, she finally found a store that sold a pineapple Psyche shirt. She also sent me a picture of a psyche police car, but it turns out psyche just used the actual SBPD logo for their cops. So that was cool, but not nearly as impressive as it would have been if there was a psyche museum. Some bullshit about how it wasn't actually filmed there so no locals cared about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just recently finished a rewatch and thought Maggie Lawson gave some interview about the movie coming out this year? Hope so.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the 2nd movie has been filmed and they were going to release it on either a new channel or a streaming service if I recall correctly... hopefully with COVID they surprise everyone and release it early.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the 2nd movie has been filmed and they were going to release it on either a new channel or a streaming service if I recall correctly... hopefully with COVID they surprise everyone and release it early.

It was finished and supposed to release late last year, but NBC decided to hold it back for their streaming service. They’d be retarded not to release it at the end of their marathon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users