Psycho Goreman (2021)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Psycho Goreman (2021)

Genre: Science Fiction, Comedy, Horror

Director: Steven Kostanski

Cast: Nita-Josee Hanna, Owen Myre, Matthew Ninaber, Steven Vlahos, Adam Brooks, Alexis Hancey, Kristen MacCulloch, Anna Tierney, Roxine Plummer, Alex Chung, Scout Flint, Robert Homer, Conor Sweeney, Matthew Kennedy, Rick Amsbury, Jayson Alexander, Stephen Davis, Kenneth Welsh, Reece Presley, Timothy Paul McCarthy, Rich Evans, Stacie Gagnon, Ilsa Knisely, William O'Donnell, Stuart Wellington

Release: 2021-01-22

Runtime: 95

Plot: Siblings Mimi and Luke unwittingly resurrect an ancient alien overlord. Using a magical amulet, they force the monster to obey their childish whims, and accidentally attract a rogues’ gallery of intergalactic assassins to small-town suburbia.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

It is cheesy. The special effects are terrible, but purposely so. The plot is weak and literally nothing special. You can see the ending coming a mile away.

I still loved it. 8/10, will watch again, just for the little girl and the dad, and of course PG himself. If you don't appreciate lines like, "It was nice meeting you." "It would be nicer if you were dead." don't make you laugh, then this movie isn't for you. I'm easily amused, so it was awesome for me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Looks like someone raided the Jeepers Creepers prop warehouse and threw this costume together.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Talk about a nostalgia punch. It's like the 80s and Nickelodeon had a love child.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Looks like someone raided the Jeepers Creepers prop warehouse and threw this costume together.
iu

Well I'll be damned...

I enjoyed this movie and actually laughed a couple of times, fun movie.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database