Psychonauts 2

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
As much as I love Psychonauts and have longed for a sequel, I think I'll be hanging onto my money until the game actually sees the light of day. Over the past few years, other crowdfunded games in particular, I think Schaefer's proven he's a much better developer than studio manager and really needs someone else holding onto the purse strings and overseeing the budget. And, given how outspoken he's been on certain things, I'm also little wary of him letting his personal politics get in the way of writing a good story.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tim "Notch, gimme 18 million for Psychonauts 2"
Notch "Naw. I'll pass this time"
Tim "fuck. Okay everyone, we'll do it for 3 million instead."

Tim Schafer: project manager, everyone.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tim "Notch, gimme 18 million for Psychonauts 2"
Notch "Naw. I'll pass this time"
Tim "fuck. Okay everyone, we'll do it for 3 million instead."

Tim Schafer: project manager, everyone.
This plus Schafer's fuck ups in regards to past crowd funding shit and early access games is why I wouldn't trust his ass with a red cent till he produces a decent product first.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
For some reason it looks like they extended the fundraising campaign by another 5 days.

Archive taken on the 4th with 32 days leftOriginally scheduled to finish on the Jan 7th
Archive from the 6th with 37 days left nowNow ending on Jan 12th

This isn't really tinfoil hat territory to me just yet but it does reinforce my initial concern about him being in partial control of the funding platform. He can pull whatever jenky shit he needs to to ensure the campaign succeeds.