Punk Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Bottlerocket rules, they put on a great show. Been supporting them since Total and was legit depressed for days when their old drummer passed away. Was the co-vocalists twin brother, sad shit.

If you haven't already, check out the Lillingtons, Cody's first band.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How To Clean Everything is one of my all-time favorite albums.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
They're so good live. They're almost metal now.
I never had the chance to see them live but always heard good things.

Don't know how much Sampson contributed to writing, but it didn't seem too long after he left that they started getting harder.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
Modern classic.

Fun fact: previous bassist Jesse is my HS best friends' brother in law. Got to meet him once, 4th of July bbq at his house. Most normal guy ever. And the reason I bought a Musicman.

Also, the first song I could play on bass from memory is Sleep.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, he was in their Guilt Trip video before Stranger Thing had been around. I'm assuming he's basically on call to portray the young version of the lead singer whenever needed.

Pup are some of the coolest people i've met, saw them at Fest and my friends band got them to take stage w/ Direct Hit in my town; was an all around fun show.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
PUP are from my area, so they're in town a lot.

PUP and Single Mothers are two of the bigger punk/rock/indie acts in my area atm. Mippo tale complete

And The Flatliners.

And Fucked Up.

Alexisonfire when they're together

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My friends all go to Fest every year. I never go because I don't want to miss halloween with the kids.

KIDS RUIN FEST

• 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Just do what my friend does, ditch the kids with the wife and do Fest. Eventually they'll get old enough and realize why daddy has gone away, and find the glory of Fest. Then you can be the cool dad of the neighborhood.

Yeah Pup just happens to be one of those bands that actually sound very identical to how they sound on record. And of course, you toronto person you, everything comes out of toronto. Death from Above 1979 is one of my more favored acts from there. My friend got me listening to Pkew Pkew Pkew, which should also be from there?

I've only recently got the revival for this music in the last few months after giving Fugazi's 7 songs a hard revival, and have ever since been on a bass lead hunt. Any recommendations ? XD

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Muh favorite punk bass intro:

Last edited:
  • 1Like