Punk Music

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Misfits are reuniting for Riot Fest

Riot Fest has confirmed that founding member Glenn Danzig, bassist Jerry Only, and the band?s long-time guitarist Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein (yes, we know) will play together at both the Denver (Sept. 2-4) and Chicago (Sept. 14-16) versions of the festival under the name The Original Misfits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty ambivalent about this. I saw Danzig in 2007 for their 20 year tour, and even then Glenn was looking really rough. I can't imagine what another 9 years has wrought.

As much as I'd love to get behind a classic reunion that should have happened decades ago, I feel like it can't possibly live up to hype.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yes you absoluelty dont know what Danzig youre going to get at any given show. Im hoping the fact that it is only 2 shows within a 1 month period and not a full blown tour might help. Danzig on a full blown US tour has been very hit or miss for the last 20 years

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I think pup was mentioned earlier in this thread somewhere - if this song was too, whatever

Pretty sure it was 'bisi that originally posted these guys (fucking up young), they put out a full album recently and it's good:

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Ah yes, it is time I contribute some super obscure east bay punk acts to this thread

Krupted Peasant Farmerz

Crimpshrine

Fifteen

The Wynona Riders

Aiden (When they were punk) - not bay area but popped in my head