Punk Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
GG Allin makes me pause. That is so far gone.

But wait a sec. If I thought GG Allin was fine and dandy, I'd be a psycho path. Ok, now I get it.

God he was one of a kind. Him and Darby Crash.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
On the bus to NY to see infest tonught and then seeing Earth Crisis and Ecostrike Sunday. Gonna be a good weekend

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Agnostic Front. It is funny. At the time, unless I was being stupid, it seemed to me that the NY hardcore scene was never fascist. Or at least I remember, that was not a cool way to be. Nazi punks fuck off was still the basic idea. So skinhead bands were just ... weird and creative, rather than the usual race shit. Good times!

Had to check in w/ some vintage AF after listening to the new track.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Agnostic Front. It is funny. At the time, unless I was being stupid, it seemed to me that the NY hardcore scene was never fascist. Or at least I remember, that was not a cool way to be. Nazi punks fuck off was still the basic idea. So skinhead bands were just ... weird and creative.

Had to check in w/ some vintage AF after listening to the new track.

I remember having them on vinyl back in the Cause for Alarm days. At the time there was a huge punk scene in Canada with bands like DOA, Dayglo Abortions, SNFU, and my favorite, Death Sentence, playing small venues.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users