Punk Music

gauze

Molten Core Raider
This is a very strange watch

Lol I love this. I would have loved to see more clashing personalities on stage, maybe some Danzig and HR instead of those other two.. Danzig v Rotten would have been interesting, no shit taken. Just trying to summon some old school HR would be interesting if he can break from jah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Smithy

Trakanon Raider
Used to listen to punk when I was younger, though I feel like it's something you should grow out of.

Best band and album I remember from when I was younger IMO.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I didn't like this song the first time I heard it but listened a few more times over the last month & obviously I dig this SlowFX. Also realized my last post was also NOFX but whatever lmao

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Can't say I am a fan of this, but can't stop lol'ing at the fact a Discharge shirt. Just seems so weird, but not nearly as out of place with Lady Gaga and a GISM patch.

2017/18 Russian post punk Joy division doomer vibes

2017/18 working class British punk? Not a huge fan, but roommate loves them.

Poppunk Canucks had a new album recently and are fun live.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Dude, I fuckin love IDLES

Yeah I've only heard my roommate playing them, and acknowledged them for a bit. I just want to catch em live and give my opinion based off of it. They got good energy and that UK slur while angry just sounds so good. Prob a terrible comparison, but they remind me of The Bronx in a roundabout way.

I did watch the kexp and tiny desk performances for the first time after posting.. And would love to seem em live. That's about where I'm at, atm.

I guess another for the decade is Direct Hit. I got to do a short stint as roadie in a smol slice of the southeast because my friends band was an opening act.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mr Chi Pig died 🙁

Not that it wasn't expected. Still.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user