Punk Music

Malice_sl

shitlord
Been digging Dillinger Four lately:

And Teenage Bottlerocket, kind of poppy but still pretty good:

And of course good old Suicide Machines:

Dunno if I would classify the them as punk, maybe proto-grunge? but when I saw the Last Splash tour the show was punk as fuck, one of the best live shows I have been to. Kim Deal punishes an Acoustic guitar.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
If anyone here in this thread is a dad and obviously loves punk, The Other F Word is a awesome documentary to check out. Mainly follows Jim of Pennywise, but has a pretty solid lineup (outside of Art from Everclear, made me scratch my head wondering why him)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Dillinger Four reminds me of being 13 again. rofl. Not sure if that's good or bad! I dig em though.

Punk thread or not, this song is all kinds of d'aw

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Not enough Rancid

"Let's Go" is easily one of my top 10 favorite albums of the 90s(any genre)

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Nothing better then "lets go" in the summer time - that CD is phenomenal.

I used to go to shows all the time, casualties were great live, I used to be a huge Anti-flag fan, when they were political but fun, now they are just looney.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
A math rock/hardcore band I was introduced to by a couple of kids with great taste while living in Salt Lake City. Was lucky enough to see them live.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can't stop listening to RVIVR!

I listened to these guys a couple years ago and didn't think much of them. I went back and listened to them again a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. That happens to me a lot actually.

Ran into the singer of one of the local bands from my youth, hadn't seen him in 15 yrs. Full nostalgia flood.
Not punk, Ska ,but they were regulars in our local scene.

Erwick42_sl

shitlord
First off, what a great thread, so many good bands that i haven't listened to in a long time. I won't go into detail of my punk history but a few defining moments.
like thePunk-O-Rama 4album,

that sweat bass line from opening song for Mallrats,

Victory Records: Catch22(now Streetlight Manifesto) and Blood for Blood

and basically everything from SLC Punk!