Purchased Gaming Tables

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Mines supposed to be here in January I guess. There isn’t really anywhere to check your order status / ETA that I can tell.

Check your original order email as there should be a link in there that will give you a status but if it’s anything like our order, the status was useless. Our order just showed up one day without warning.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Check your original order email as there should be a link in there that will give you a status but if it’s anything like our order, the status was useless. Our order just showed up one day without warning.

Yeah it’s useless. The link just says my order is confirmed, they’ll email me when it ships. Hasn’t changed since I bought it. My luck it will show up next week while I’m traveling for work and my wife will be angry dragging it inside.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I'm very happy with the quality. While putting it together, there are many points where I realized they didn't need this piece or that, but did so to improve structural integrity and focus on the overall quality. Its very sturdy and solid. The pictures I don't feel do it justice as the table truly is massive. Bear in mind, the center depressed area is 6x4 the actual table is much bigger.

Very happy with the purchase and can absolutely recommend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
The carvings on the legs are actually just magnetic panels that slide right off so you can replace them with a normal wood look or a different design.

Played a game of warmachine on it yesterday for the first time

IMG_20190104_141445.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No judgment. I envy your table. Mostly because I can't fit one in my house

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Ordered my Table of Ultimate Gaming in June, got here a week ago and putting it together now. Just realizing I am missing the cup holders and table toppers I paid extra for. Jimmies rustled.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
We had a few accessories missing on both of our table orders and were told they would start shipping out sometime in 2019. They are terrible at communication but their tables are pretty solid.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
they sent me too much stuff, i ended up with 1 extra cup holder, 1 extra black mat and 1 extra set of the cthulhu decorations. I played nice guy and ended up sending it back to them.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
they sent me too much stuff, i ended up with 1 extra cup holder, 1 extra black mat and 1 extra set of the cthulhu decorations. I played nice guy and ended up sending it back to them.

Wow. I probably would have kept the cup holder haha

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So I ordered my table in November, for a January pre-order. Since it is now February I emailed them asking for an update on my order as I haven’t had any communication at all since I ordered. They replied that they had to switch shipping companies as they were having issues with the previous one, and my delivery is now estimated for March. I don’t really mind the delay too much but as a company how do you not inform your customers of a two month delay? That’s the kind of stuff that kills small companies.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
So I ordered my table in November, for a January pre-order. Since it is now February I emailed them asking for an update on my order as I haven’t had any communication at all since I ordered. They replied that they had to switch shipping companies as they were having issues with the previous one, and my delivery is now estimated for March. I don’t really mind the delay too much but as a company how do you not inform your customers of a two month delay? That’s the kind of stuff that kills small companies.

It took 9 months, no less than 2 emails each month, and actual cancellation of our order until we got ours. We are still waiting on accessories. The only reason we kept our order was because they gave us $300 in credit and assured us we’d have the order by December 2018.

In the end we love the tables but will probably never do business with them again unless they drastically improve their communications.

If you do reach out to them, ask for Mina in customer support. She was the only person that gave us tangible dates and info.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
That's the Geek Chic Vizier table and they've been out of business for a little while. :/

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yeah they we're something crazy like 10-17k depending on options. The company also randomly disappeared with a lot of folks losing their deposits. And a few lawsuits floating around.

• 1Worf