Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
But to really do this efficiently its spending money vs time, if the cash of stones isn't a currency you care about sure, it makes tons of sense, its why their model works, paying speeds up progress like it should. But if you arn't gonna drop coins, 5 monster boxes, or 1/5th a godfest pull is still better. a huge ass box makes your stamina spend the most efficient if you're a non money account. That way you don't have to delete the keepers, lits, etc that you earn while farming for that specific piece. Right now my box is up to 205, I have 18 stones saved, and used around 175 slots of evo mats and favorited monsters. I am only missing red evolve mats for anything on my account, and the pendra/dragon cycle is a necessary evil of a free account.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I pretty much get 1 king per run. Honestly it has not been that great. Spent a stone and got 3 kings in 4 runs, dunno that it was really worth it.
Those kings basically cost $0.33 each, for 90k xp to red. Which obviously will rapidly speed up leveling of any monster, but it definitely has a cost. At sorrows level, sure his cost/king value drops - like what you get 6 runs? so 5 in6 and you're paying 20 cents a king.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
But to really do this efficiently its spending money vs time, if the cash of stones isn't a currency you care about sure, it makes tons of sense, its why their model works, paying speeds up progress like it should. But if you arn't gonna drop coins, 5 monster boxes, or 1/5th a godfest pull is still better. a huge ass box makes your stamina spend the most efficient if you're a non money account. That way you don't have to delete the keepers, lits, etc that you earn while farming for that specific piece. Right now my box is up to 205, I have 18 stones saved, and used around 175 slots of evo mats and favorited monsters. I am only missing red evolve mats for anything on my account, and the pendra/dragon cycle is a necessary evil of a free account.
Yeah I'd agree with all this except that, their model, "paying speeds uppotentialprogress." Because there is still not 100% pay to win method. I can spend $100 on Godfest and still not roll much. Can spend $100 on stones and not get the fullvalueout of Kings. It's just a really good application of the microtransaction model. It lets you play more, but doesn't make you beat the game.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I dropped 30 stones on the last godfest and got fuck all.

Now I just spend all stones on refreshing dragons because at least there's a tangible benefit to that. Even if I pull 5 little shits, that's still 2.5 pengdras worth to farm later. Still makes sense to do it even if you're not paying for the stone, imo.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was hoping the ancient dragon would be x2 drops today, but it isn't yet. Apparently it might be starting at 12 PDT. I did wake up and find sapphire dragons though, at 6AM. It looks like they shifted the schedule up 2 hours, not sure if permanent or just today.

Composter

I was hoping the ancient dragon would be x2 drops today, but it isn't yet. Apparently it might be starting at 12 PDT. I did wake up and find sapphire dragons though, at 6AM. It looks like they shifted the schedule up 2 hours, not sure if permanent or just today.
It started a couple of days ago. It is at least this week...I hope it is permanent, I like starting at 9am rather than going until 1am.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
It started a couple of days ago. It is at least this week...I hope it is permanent, I like starting at 9am rather than going until 1am.
No, they just added another one in the early AM. The late one still shows up. So now there's 4 per day, one is just still unlisted on PDX.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
one of you mega-AO's put it up for me? Once 2x starts on Ancient Whiskey I'm going to do master a few times.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Started running Master Weekend with ADK leaders, all rippers and an Echidna. Did it half a dozen times yesterday no sweat, today I keep getting fucked over by 3 mask waves. Unfuckingreal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Started running Master Weekend with ADK leaders, all rippers and an Echidna. Did it half a dozen times yesterday no sweat, today I keep getting fucked over by 3 mask waves. Unfuckingreal.
I guess i just don't have the HP to hit through master's last wave. <11k per hit, and I've been getting both on the same timer (20K). Masks were never a problem, just the last boss I wasn't getting enough damage on them before I get 1shot.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I guess i just don't have the HP to hit through master's last wave. <11k per hit, and I've been getting both on the same timer (20K). Masks were never a problem, just the last boss I wasn't getting enough damage on them before I get 1shot.
That's what the Echidna is for, gives you 4-5 turns to kill them, which is doable. Except the first run this morning I got 3 masks on Wave 8, which fucked me, and there was no way to stall long enough on Wave 9 for Echidna to come back up, and then got fucked on the boss. Then I just started it again and got 2 masks on the very first wave and so many hearts I could choke a horse and nothing to do anything more than 1's to the masks.

It's been pretty nice, brought the bank account from ~150k to well over a million, and at 9kxp a run, it's pretty viable for powerleveling too. Need more team costs to fit my Keeper of Rainbows into my dark team.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Well that was quick
smile.png

rrr_img_20864.jpg

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You run master for them on 2x?
Yes sir. From what I've read its 80% drop on Master during X2.

I was tried running with Ama as leader and it took forever. Switched back to dual blue odin leaders and just swept everything. Got very lucky with skill ups. Dragon only hit level 30 from eating his brothers.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Grats!

Expert level will suck for trying to get the dragon. It's only 5% chance normally on expert so 10% today.

Hit up master for the 80% chance if you still need it.

I'll keep my Amaterasu up today and refreshed when I'm not playing.

Thengel

I just hate those double chimeras on master, seems like they always match up and just F me UP.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just hate those double chimeras on master, seems like they always match up and just F me UP.
Take an Enchilada with you and power her up before round 5. Store as many blue orbs as possible at the bottom of the screen.

Freeze them, target one. Make as many blue matches as possible and see if you can burn one down before they unfreeze.