Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God damn, he is fucking slow to kill. Even had hermes+siren, BlOdin, CAD, with infernodragon lead and your Ama ally.

Whats your team HP at on the 6.25 god team?

Honestly, if there was a 2x HP/ATK god team, I'd start doing that with Blue Odin for 5x ATk/2x HP team. Gods have decent RCV anyways. Indra is gonna be that in the next patch, right?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just can't take how slow it is with the Ama as a lead or ally.

With the dual odin team or using odin and isis I'm around 20k hp.

Vritra is what you want for the next patch since it's turning into 2x att 2x hp. Indra is going 2x hp 2x rcv.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just fed three with no skill ups #sadface, not sure I want to do him any more tonight. Although I took an Anubis last time and instead of 250 rounds it was only about 60.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just fed three with no skill ups #sadface, not sure I want to do him any more tonight. Although I took an Anubis last time and instead of 250 rounds it was only about 60.
Ran master for it, got him and no skill up. 4 moltdras, zero naga, and 3 demons + chimera. Shit run.
Ran expert for it, didn't get whiskey, 0 moltdra, 5 demons, 0 naga, 2 knights, 1 starter dragon.

Yeah, double drop rate on expert sucks. Now my only problem is trying to spam run expert on blue with some sort of actual poisoner/shiva so I can rapeface the guy.

At least with the red tech version, it's NBD and everything is relatively normal. It's all gimmick and retarded.
The dragon has:
76k defense
8k hp
6 round timer
Special attack that hits multiple times for a total of 480k

So you're forced to do poison or shiva to kill the fucker (or supercharge quite a few attacks and hit for over 70k). And that's just expert. Master has 38k hp and 404k armor. Legendary (is retarded) and has 600k armor and 55k hp. Suddenly looks like mega Neptune is the only one who's going to be worth a shit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at those numbers for ancient blue I'm gonna have trouble with the Master round 5. 2 demons hitting for 14.7k per round combined. Can echidna to start and probably burn down green one since I'll be going mono red.

Then Echidna in round 9 will be rough. 9810 per round and 600k hp with resurrection. Last boss would be basically banking on double shivas giving me two rounds of full(half) damage. This would be the safest way to run it for me anyways, dual shiva mono red. Slow as fuck though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah, think I'll try blue on master just once to try for the dragon drop (and hopefully Crafty will keep neptune out), then I'll end up having to try doing double isis with two ADKs for fillers on the expert version to farm up moltrdas for power leveling my mono blue team.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Reminder for anyone doing these dungeons, if the evolved chimeras drop, use them to skill up your starter dragons. The Magma Chimera in round 5 of the ancient fire dragon can be used to skill up Tyrannos 4* through 6* versions.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
yeah, think I'll try blue on master just once to try for the dragon drop (and hopefully Crafty will keep neptune out), then I'll end up having to try doing double isis with two ADKs for fillers on the expert version to farm up moltrdas for power leveling my mono blue team.
I'll leave Neptune up for most of tomorrow.

Scyfi

N00b
So I think I am done with this game. The egg machine is far too cruel, all i get is shit over and over.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shouldn't be rolling outside of a godfest=/

Speaking of cruel game, am I the only one getting fuckall for drops from technicals for the last week? I don't mean bad drop items, but just so GD few. 0 drops becoming too common, if I get 3 things from a 7 round technical it's a great run at this point. More often I'm getting 1 or 2.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last boss would be basically banking on double shivas giving me two rounds of full(half) damage. This would be the safest way to run it for me anyways, dual shiva mono red. Slow as fuck though.
Hmmm, actually now that I think of it I'll bring one Shiva and an Ares. I have the Red/Green ogre with the 30k nuke to blue. So with shiva's debuff on he will one shot the dragon.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Take a shiva for the blue whiskey dragon.

rrr_img_20938.jpg

Shiva and a spear to the face on legendary
smile.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2* kings is really helping my team level. Should be able to max odin today. Although it looks like I'll need to get rank 95 to evolve him. Was hard to spend time grinding the low level dungeon for ranks with so much other good stuff going on.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Btw, it's level 51 ultimate evo Sea Diety Heaven/Abyss Neptune that will clear Master Blue Whiskey dragon. 50mightbe enough, if you're doing 3 attacks per. 40s should be ok if you bring enchilada with for the delay (which does work).

my fear was overblown for farming: Can cram through expert with just straight up DPS (double isis + infernodragon + ADKx2 + GOdin). Takes a bit of work (4700 green damage pre-9x multiplier), but you get 6 rounds to do it. I ended up just saying "fuck it" and changed all the red orbs to green with my ADK and got a 3x red match during the massive cascade to clear it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Btw, it's level 51 ultimate evo Sea Diety Heaven/Abyss Neptune that will clear Master Blue Whiskey dragon. 50mightbe enough, if you're doing 3 attacks per. 40s should be ok if you bring enchilada with for the delay (which does work).

my fear was overblown for farming: Can cram through expert with just straight up DPS (double isis + infernodragon + ADKx2 + GOdin). Takes a bit of work (4700 green damage pre-9x multiplier), but you get 6 rounds to do it. I ended up just saying "fuck it" and changed all the red orbs to green with my ADK and got a 3x red match during the massive cascade to clear it.
I think my level 47 one is up for leader. Have a few Blue Kings I could toss at it to get it to 51 if really needed. Was saving them for something else though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think my level 47 one is up for leader. Have a few Blue Kings I could toss at it to get it to 51 if really needed. Was saving them for something else though.
Teacher?!

And holy shit, I think I fucked my math up.

37206 is the hp, neptune's poison is 5x attack value.

So at 6 rounds you need 1240 attack. With Enchilada it brings it down to like 930. So, yeah. Damn.

Shiva means it's literally just 19k raw damage to kill him. Should be easy peasy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For anyone having issues with multiple accounts: After you update the game you need to go and copy the files from the lib folder from the updated account to your other accounts before you can play them.

Shiva means it's literally just 19k raw damage to kill him. Should be easy peasy.
I'll try to remember to keep refreshing mine over the next few days.

Should probably level the bitch up some more eventually.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really want to get a droid instead of my current iphone, but I would lose my P&D. That is keeping me from buying a new phone. I think there is a problem here.