Puzzles and Dragons

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I ran the super metal dragon dungeon twice cause the stamina to level just randomly worked out. Got zero super, only saw them on the last board. 3 Kings for 100 sta, only benefit is that none of the total shit dragons, so 22/k to dark is reasonable. But streaky and dumb.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Keep one of each. Even with the Green/black, I'd say two of each of those (though 3 is the "ideal" team for green).

The ADK (Green) team is ADK Lead, ADK ADK CDK (black) CDK, ADK ally. This gives you a shit load of orb changing, so you can generally ignore the other orbs. I don't have the team, and I'm unsure it would be all THAT great. I run ADK, Inferno dragon, Black ripper, White ripper, Blue ripper, ADK ally. I only use my ADK for farming with a SMALL bit in other teams.
I do have that team - 3 is a waste. Running with ADK leader/ADK sub, friend ADK, the times when a third ADK would get me more than 2-3 wood gems are so rare I wouldn't ever bother. I usually go ADK - ADK/CDK/CDK/dragon where the dragon is one that's strong to the dungeon I am doing. The third gets action when it's a mono blue dungeon or there's no dark orbs. Still not really needed there, it's just dragons have such shit recovery ;p

Ancient dragons actually help a lot here, as when farming the dungeon is always clear or I am dead before the ripper skills charge.

Also, assuming that the hp boost the riders are getting next patch is reasonable, I'd probably go dino rider instead of third ADK anyway, just to have the option to burn heart orbs on dps.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had 1 stone on the Odin account, so I slogged trough rainbow keeper for a stone then knocked out a technical and tower of flare to get to 5 with my free daily one just to try one more pull. Totally glad I did, that blue golem was a huge payoff.

I have an MSK and some various level rippers/lil dagrons on that account. Guess I just make another ADK team for farming. Was really hoping for something different just for variety.

edit: Got Super Metal fucker on first round on main account when I ran that. Easy kill with healer along, just stall for Shiva then asplode.

I rolled my THIRD Ra, Kagutsuchi (I guess I can throw him in Leader for low tier dungeon farming? Trying to look on the bright side), and Yomi. I currently am mostly using a mono-dark team, maybe there will be a time where Yomi is useful?

Anyway, shitty rolls, but I'm not bitter this time. I haven't spent any money on this game, and my Dark team is doing fine powering through content, so I'm happy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tell ya what's fun, when you clear 50-70% of the board 4 rounds in a row and at no point get enough heal orbs to heal a measly 2500hp per round. That was fun.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thinking about working this Horus in to my line up and seeing about investing in to it....

Horus / Awoken Hera / Awoken Zeus / Orb Changer / Utility / Ally Horus or Isis...

Out of what I have in box. Not a lot of utility, but I just picked the highest ATK light / dark in box, with Red, Blue, and Green being freed up if I need delay, hearts, poison, etc... That'd have all 5 colors accounted for, so no potential wastes. Could double up a color with the right orb changer to get rid of the non-used color orbs, but unfortunately none of those at my disposal. And Isis would be nice so that you still get the 3x even if not the 12x.

Just trying to experiment and have some fun. Would love a good black team, green team, healer team, 12x team... Horus is the only red I have worth a damn other than every special red dragon that exists (and Phoenix Homura).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Super King runs went really smooth using my Ama as leader for healing and a dark resist ally. I loaded up on poison mobs and a level 4 Ra!

Nice change of pace. I hope we get more of these special dungeons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
didn't even see the super king dungeon
frown.png

got mystic light on my ipad account... fuck.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got a droid. Now I'm rank 1. Rerolling
frown.png
Not sure what I want to start with this time around. Wasn't there a better way to reroll on droid besides uninstalling/reinstalling?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taken straight from Reddit. Pretty damn good guide to choosing a starting God, though no Norse gods in it and doesn't account for upcoming changes. Should probably be added to the first post. Spoilering the images just so I can embed them without making everyone scroll too hard.

"I translated a guide that was in the Japanese forums since I thought that it might be useful to some people. The guide recommends which gods are good to start with. I used some information from PDX too.

Greek/Roman gods:
M6A3jF8.jpg

4lFWUJF.jpg

Japanese gods:
7w33oS5.jpg

Indian gods:
7T5rVk5.jpg

Egyptian gods:
592OtWB.jpg

Other gods:
ZzAx5Fx.jpg

Sorry don't have the Norse Gods, but in general you should be happy if you get one! Also, feel free to correct me if there are any errors.

Note: This guide recommends what gods are good to start with. Some gods that aren't highly recommended at the start can be useful later on in the game. Also, this guide may not apply to everyone. Just because the guide recommends certain gods, it doesn't mean you have to start with them. If you think what you got looks cool, then go ahead with it!

Some Abbreviations: FL - Friend Leader Fr - Fire Wt - Water Wd - Wood Lt - Light Dk - Dark"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 unrelated things: I decided to try a couple rerolls just to see if I could get an Isis to replace my Bastet account. And as I'm re-downloading the game right now from the google store it's taking fucking forever. Like, it's gonna be a 20 minute download. WTF Google!

Speaking of my Bastet account, would anyone like it? It's not a bad account. Nothing really evolved yet, but I've got her,Sarutobi Sasuki(ready to evo, just needs some masks),Freyja, andSylph. Also have a lower level Lilith and dark golem I believe, some lowbie rippers etc too. So you've got the basis for a pretty badass green team really just between Freyja and Sarutobi. Think it's rank 50ish, through a couple Techs already.

Anyways, if someone wants a green team or a Bastet to play with PM me. I'll get it zipped up and send it your way. I mean, I assume that's what I do, right? Just zip the whole folder?

When this shit finishes installing I'll check the account to fill in the details above.

edit: Full list of special-ish monsters on the account.

Bastet
Sorutobi Sasuke
Freyja
Sylph
Dragon Knight(lvl 66, almost ready to evolve to ADK)
Red Starter
Lil Red
Beast Rider
Shardra
Present Egg thing from Easter
Mystic Light Knight
White Dragon(white ripper eventually)
Lilith
Dark Golem Mk.II
Spinon(dark starter)

Also a couple mystic masks, couple red kings, super high king metal, and some green lowbie metal guys.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK last in this string of me replying to me, sorry but they're all unrelated=P

Sorrows check your PM's. Rolled up a Blue Odin I won't be using, all yours if you can use an Android one. Only making it urgent because I was thinking you might want the account before the Godfest foes away.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I so want to play this game, but fuck me if I can roll a decent starting monster. I've put in close to 50 starts now and the best thing I've managed was a freya I think =\

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now is the time to roll with the godfest going.
For like 20 more minutes...

I've been rerolling close to non-stop for 3 hours now, probably 8.5 minutes per including stops and whatnot. Best I've gotten was the blue ninja chick, blue odin, Anubis, and a neptune. None of which is a very good starter.

Definitely right that Godfest is the time to do it, but that doesn't guarantee anything.

edit: HAHA! Reroll I was working on as I typed this gave me an Isis. BWAHAHAHA!