Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
man, are my monsters just that underleveled or am I just terrible at this game? I'm really only able to speed clear expert ancient water with double isis... 9x is the limit as to how low I can go. I can't pull shit out for 6.25x.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
man, are my monsters just that underleveled or am I just terrible at this game? I'm really only able to speed clear expert ancient water with double isis... 9x is the limit as to how low I can go. I can't pull shit out for 6.25x.
Well, after running sapphire dragons 15x to level up my I&I and Isis (Isis is in last evo, now), I failed the second stage of the blue tech somehow with an all dragon ADK team. I wonder if I'm fucking terrible too.

Mostly though, I just wonder how it is that every single time I start a dungeon, there's no orbs of whatever color team I bring in. It's way too frequent to be coincidence.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
What problems are you running into on expert?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Got Bowmore, thanks for the Neptunes. Isis + Neptune + Echidna + Blue Mech + Green Ripper + ADK made the dungeon a breeze. If I had stones I'd chain run that + 1 weekend dungeon for ~27k exp a stone + 200k monies + phat drops. Alas :[

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Damage output is too low unless I'm hitting the 9x multiplier with dual isis. 6.25x doesn't have enough juice to take out the last guy.
Just take my Neptune as your ally leader. His poison kills the boss in 1 round.

I'm clearing it on expert by running a shitty blue golem with a group full of dubs and a neptune ally with zero issues.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Running this dungeon enough times to get his nuke down to 4 is going to kick my ass. Wish I could have pulled a Neptune during the godfest + bluefest rofl. Le sigh.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I hear Legendary is easier than Master - true/false? If so I'll run Legend just for the stone. I'm always wary of Legendary for some reason.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Damage output is too low unless I'm hitting the 9x multiplier with dual isis. 6.25x doesn't have enough juice to take out the last guy.
There's a step between 6.25 and 9 you know.

I cleared it a few times with my Isis and some random ADK leader too. 7.5x has enough to overcome the armor.

Bowed outta that dungeon early in favor of lit farming yesterday, sapphire dragon farming today and plant farming thursday, and glad I did. Bowmore's cost is retarded and he'll never fit into any team I'll make, so why bother.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I always feel it necessary to grab the special monsters if I can, so I'll scrape through master until I get it, then farm expert for the moltdras/healer. I'll probably skip that for light and green. Though I might go nuts on dark to try and finally skill up my lilith.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I hear Legendary is easier than Master - true/false? If so I'll run Legend just for the stone. I'm always wary of Legendary for some reason.
In some cases yes - the boss is not signficantly harder in legend, the trash hits harder but is still reasonable - depends on how quickly you can burn the demons in round 5 - I've seen a lot of talk about it being done with a mono-red team - I gave it a go twice with my underlevelled mono-red and had no trouble one-shotting the green demon, but I only managed to get the blue one to 10% before he demon slashed my butt into extinction. I have pretty shit recovery with my red team ( echidna, no +heal, level 15 ) so I could totally see it being doable with higher level creatures.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw a post about a Big Combo replacement that would actually overlay the game board called Puzz Combo. Decided to look it up and it says it won't work on my device. Bah. Anyways, if someone else wanted to try it here's the link I found. It's a Jap App, no idea if that's my problem and how to work around that. Or if you even can, so I guess maybe this is useful for the JP players if nothing else.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...XZpZ2F0aW9uIl0

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Doesn't work for mine either.

Ancient water for another week. Nice we got the x2 bonus twice for it. Which is good, I'll get to it this week instead. Maybe even be able to clear Master once I get the rest of my water team beefed up.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So I'm kind of running into a dilemna of which team I should be focusing on out of my pulls. I really wish I had a lakshimi/I&I/Hermes for blue. Are the starter dragons seen that good for 2/4/2 style teams? I have all all starters

Dark:
LWotN
Vampire Lord
Thanatos
D'spinas
CDK
5* ripper
Second succubus
second vampire
Skydragon

Blue:
Neptune
5* Siren (max)
4* golem,
4* starter
5* blue knight
Shardran
4* siren
Both special dragons

Red:
Dino rider
gigas
2x echidna
ripper
both red dragon specials
Starter
golem

Green:
Odin (6*)
ADK
Parvati (5*)
Toytops x 2
Starter Dragon
Green Gift Monster
Ripper
golem

Light:
Thor
Verche
Light Knight #2
Ripper
skydragon
Archangel
cupidx2

Anyways, having a hard time deciding which has the most potential, and I keep feeling like I'll default back to dark or green, really wish I'd pulled a hermes viper - I really like the blue set and have done the most farming there. Alas for another time, maybe the random gods will be kind next godfest.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really wish I had a lakshimi/I&I/Hermes for blue. Are the starter dragons seen that good for 2/4/2 style teams? I have all all starters
Blue Starter has same leader skill as I&I. Trade off is a bit of HP/Atk/RCV from the character, and a ~20k nuke for a 1 turn 1.5x to blue damage. Biggest difference is probably that you's need 13 skill ups to get the nuke down to the same timer.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Puzz Combo is pretty nice - I find I only use it when I'm up against a boss and my CDs are down, or the board looks like the PAD gods threw up colors. Pretty neat.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Well taking a snapshot of the screen every time gets tedious, plus is a PITA to delete each one afterwards. Will use it for legendary runs but it doesn't do diagonal matching, and sometimes that's the difference between a huge match and nothing.