Puzzles and Dragons

I think it ignores diagonal matching because for those of us playing on a phone, that isn't 100% accurate. I can nail the diagonal match 60% of the time, but I'll be damned if I'm going to try it out during a crucial round and fuck everything around those orbs up.
That said, I'll hold off on helper apps until I get desperate. I'm worried it will ruin the game for me if I start using it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I'm kind of running into a dilemna of which team I should be focusing on out of my pulls. I really wish I had a lakshimi/I&I/Hermes for blue. Are the starter dragons seen that good for 2/4/2 style teams? I have all all starters

Anyways, having a hard time deciding which has the most potential, and I keep feeling like I'll default back to dark or green, really wish I'd pulled a hermes viper - I really like the blue set and have done the most farming there. Alas for another time, maybe the random gods will be kind next godfest.

Any ideas would be helpful.
Green or Dark is your best mono. Parvati is amazing, and ADK + starter +ripper + odin and a artemis friend is just obscene. Hell, i've dropped 15 stones this week for a shot at artemis/parvati (+RCV Golem, +RCV cupid, and +RCV golem, all food for my amaterasu). You can eventually try for highlander (or even a second ADK) to fill in for the starter/ripper slots. Green golem in final form for a HUGE hp boost (3x golem hp is just shy of 10k hp). With Green Odin and Golem, both at level 40 in final form, that's 18k hp. That's flat out ridiculous.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm, you should be able to burn him down with your ADK, a partner ADK, and your green ripper dragon there. Plug that green golem in there and use his skill before the boss hits, will cut his hit down to ~8500hp and I think you should have that just barely. Not positive. If not maybe bring that Titan along as well to get there. I know you are sacrificing some damage but with 9-10 rounds to attack you should burn the boss down super easy with just the ADK/Ripper damage.

Remember you only want 3 orb green matches on that last round. 2 x 3 > 1 x 6.
================================================== ==============

Alternatively, you should be grinding the technicals and daily stuff to level up/evolve your monsters now. There's no particular reason to try too hard to push beyond Castle of Satan before you do that a good bit.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Any advice on what I should be doing from here. I've just been farming tower of flare because I cant get past polar night tower.
Work on evolving your siren to 5* and max out her skill. Then team up with green Odin allies.

You then can clear most of the normal dungeons except for hades on expert.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am back from vacation,

apparently the big combo style apps have become more commonplace as people are requesting my anubis... yet I never see anyone elses Anubis up!

I have cleared all content so far on both US and JP(still havent seen Geoman or Big Devil?) sides using Double Anubis (US) and Double Horus (JP).

I haven't managed to 0 stone Hera/Zeus on JP yet...

Hopefully Geomon shows up soon as he would make my red JP team very happy (still havent gotten a titan drop...)

In any case... Need more Anubis friends especially with new dungeons going up tonight!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You probably missed me asking before, Df~, but did you ever get that video of Anubis on Hera(or was it Zeus) uploaded? Really want to see it. It's a motherfucker trying to look up specific team videos on Youtube.

edit: Just found one where the guy got to Zeus but had no cooldowns, needed to hit the 100x in one round and ended up with 9 combo. Ouch.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any advice on what I should be doing from here. I've just been farming tower of flare because I cant get past polar night tower.
start farming the red technical and get your red team up: Shiva lead, knight, titan, ripper, tyrranos, ares or shiva ally

Df~_sl

shitlord
The video is still in pieces on my ipad, I will if I can patch it together into a usable form and upload it somewhere eventually. Sorry for the delay.

Also, can someone put up their anubis for me? Gonna run legendary light master!

Geomon is up on JP... did him on regular using double horus and one stone... he did not drop. Gonna burn a couple more stones and get me one!

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anyways, having a hard time deciding which has the most potential, and I keep feeling like I'll default back to dark or green, really wish I'd pulled a hermes viper - I really like the blue set and have done the most farming there. Alas for another time, maybe the random gods will be kind next godfest.

Any ideas would be helpful.
You have most of a good green team, and most of a great ADK team. As a bonus, ADK is used in both teams. Dark team is also pretty solid, especially if you ultimate neptune to dark.

From stats and skills standpoint, your green team will be 'better' and easier to skill up, but dark has no weakness and a fantastic poison guy - only problem longterm is it's much easier to get a chu-chu than a loki or persephone.

I'd go with whichever one is the most fun to play for you.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Polar Night tower's final boss is a gimmick boss, they don't actually expect you to survive with a normal team - take an odin or viper helper. Other than that, the only thing you need for a great red team is an echidna, so I'd make getting her a priority when she's available. ( You can run mono red right now, you will just have a really bad recovery )

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Legendary Mechdragon this week. Finally a dungeon I'm suited for with a 20khp monodark team that heals 4k off 3 hearts.

I know better than to try master without checking for sure on PDX, but I fucking destroyed expert in about 16 turns total. Should be a good couple of weeks for a bunch of light carbuncle loot!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Thanks Velk, yeah I keep my Ama or ADK up for people unless they ask for something different.

Running Master Light Mech right now. Going to use Horus for a while to farm some technicals during double drop rate after.

Finally got my Geomon on JP side... took me 6 stones since his non super mode dungeon doesnt have 100% drop rate... and I cannot take down super mode with my horus team there yet.. (14000HP requirement barring special moves etc). Now I just need 3 titans to make the killer Geomon Team
smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am thinking about what setup I would use for a horus team on US side from what I have available...

Probably:
Horus (Red)
Sea Diety Abyss Neptune (Blue Black)
Amaterasu (light)
Green Odin (replace with Bastet/Susano)
Echidna (Viper if I ever get him)
Horus/Isis lead

I am not sure there is a big difference between 12x and 16x...

If I could pick and choose whatever I wanted...

Horus
Viper (delay)
Susano (defense)
Underlord Arch Hades (light/dark) (gravity)
*Utility slot (echidna/bastet/poison/defense etc)
Horus/Isis

Susano seems pretty rare... I havent seen anyone use them as their main :p

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am back from vacation,

apparently the big combo style apps have become more commonplace as people are requesting my anubis... yet I never see anyone elses Anubis up!

I have cleared all content so far on both US and JP(still havent seen Geoman or Big Devil?) sides using Double Anubis (US) and Double Horus (JP).

I haven't managed to 0 stone Hera/Zeus on JP yet...

Hopefully Geomon shows up soon as he would make my red JP team very happy (still havent gotten a titan drop...)

In any case... Need more Anubis friends especially with new dungeons going up tonight!
I evolved my anubis and leveled him up a bit...then I bought a droid and had to start completely over. This is really difficult to slog through the starter crap with a garbage team. Only did one pull, so there's really very very very little you can 'farm' at this point, other than hoping for healer girls and waiting for a godfest
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
two Fafnirs, two golems on this week. Fuck this game.

hah, just ran through master light mech. That was just easy.

Team is white ripper lead, double dark hades, awoken hera, max war diety odin and dark ripper, with a 775 RCV amatO as ally.
The random demon/knight rounds are the hardest part. I literally one rounded the boss with double ultra gravity, diabloc gungir, and dark ripper's nuke. Then it was 3-3-5 dark combos and the gold egg drops. If it wasn't such a pain in the ASS to skill the evolved guy up, I'd run this over and over just to skill him up.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to get my mono red team up and running as fast as possible so I need to prioritize which subs get fed first.

Which two of these three should I level first:
1. Titan to max level gigas (not giant)
2. Flame shrine maiden to level 60
3. Phk to level 60

Going to use horus and Enchida as the other subs.