Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only recently realized I didn't really level up my red team after evolving them all. Just left everyone sitting around level 30-35 range and moved on to fucking about with other things. So the team is just not as powerful as it needs to be. Dumping all my time in to fixing that for a bit, and getting Freyr evolved/leveled to replace Shiva most of the time.

Also need to finish the last 2 skill ups on Gigas and decide if I want to make him Red Giant and how far to level THAT up if I do. And actually start using him over Ripper...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Minerva Light is the way to go - as you'll eventually nab a Hades and go Dual dark with him for the resist.

Monoblue is fun - probably one of the most powerful next to double Goemon red.
Already have dual dark hades (and just need the materials for DL hades), so yeah, Minerva light is going up pretty quickly. Need to get materials for dual light venus and then pick up materials for Light Ceres too...

Fucking dual colors man...

edit: anyone with a big ole AmatO mind putting her up for a few minutes? I just need to start the dungeon and it should be fine.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only recently realized I didn't really level up my red team after evolving them all. Just left everyone sitting around level 30-35 range and moved on to fucking about with other things. So the team is just not as powerful as it needs to be. Dumping all my time in to fixing that for a bit, and getting Freyr evolved/leveled to replace Shiva most of the time.

Also need to finish the last 2 skill ups on Gigas and decide if I want to make him Red Giant and how far to level THAT up if I do. And actually start using him over Ripper...
Replace shiva? Nooooooooooooooooo.....

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2.25x atk is not cutting it. Mono red is mostly about burst damage, need to get that 2/4/2 hp/atk/rcv going.
Well if you find ares friends let me know. I hope I can make 1.5/3/3 work as finding ares seems to be fairly difficult.

Plus you can still run 3/3/1.5 as a shiva lead. And as an added bonus I don't have to scour for more red leaders.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well if you find ares friends let me know. I hope I can make 1.5/3/3 work as finding ares seems to be fairly difficult.

Plus you can still run 3/3/1.5 as a shiva lead. And as an added bonus I don't have to scour for more red leaders.
Yeah I actually prefer Shiva/Freyr to Shiva/Ares for anything that doesn't hit too hard per round, that 3x RCV is tits. I'll post the Ares I have on my list tomorrow if I remember. Only 2-3 there.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I have a 30ish War Deity Ares I'll throw up when I'm done powering through tech monday. Putting my spare red pendras into him for the moment, even though my Echidna needs levels.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am a little underwhelmed by this event
frown.png
. Was hoping for Goeman or Hera-Is. Tower of Jewels is nice though. Woulda been happy with 2heros or naga dungeon during double skill up as well. Good luck on the gods folks!

I would also be hesitant about rolling for gods/skill ups/pal etc until the REM machine reflects the new drops...

Let me know if y'all need any specific leader.

frown.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I actually prefer Shiva/Freyr to Shiva/Ares for anything that doesn't hit too hard per round, that 3x RCV is tits. I'll post the Ares I have on my list tomorrow if I remember. Only 2-3 there.
Yeah, mono red's recovery is dogshit, you can swing a big hp team in tri-colors but it's murder in regular dungeons. Plus Shiva's skill is fantastically useful.

On the new stuff - 12 runs of cdk dungeon, no drops, 3 cdks to skillup. Not gonna happen ;p They need to do a damn two weeker on this thing.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Wish they would have a different event where monsters drop with max skill already! (Like the Noel dragons)! Would be nice... Like have the CDK boss drop with max skill but have appearances drop at regular skill...

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Oh boy a bunch of dungeons we had two weeks ago while JP gets Goemon, Ice Hera and collaboration dungeons for skillups.

Fuck this game.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
When the US version is still languishing in the few hundreds of thousands and the JP release gets a new million milestone every month you can almost understand why they concentrate on one market.

Then you wonder why they don't do a worldwide release as 75% of the games playing market would buy it in English anyway and you think yeah, fuck em for being lazy.

My son has had my ipad for the last couple of weeks, he's supposed to be logging the account in daily so I get any freebies etc but other than reading this thread I'm not P&D'ing at all atm.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got to level 20 and I can give a present. anyone wanna trade presents?

uhh i'm not sure how to give my dragonpokeman-name
I'll swap, my number is 304,646,283[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */Invite me and swap it up! Go to friends - ID search and it shows your own code & you can enter mine.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, mono red's recovery is dogshit, you can swing a big hp team in tri-colors but it's murder in regular dungeons. Plus Shiva's skill is fantastically useful.
I'm still trying to figure out what is a good rcv pre buff. With my mono red team I should be able to hit 2k unbuffed or 1.6k if I use a Titan.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone's text updated on the Egg Machine? Don't want to blow my 40 PAL rolls if the event isn't really on, so kind of waiting for some confirmation.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Has anyone's text updated on the Egg Machine? Don't want to blow my 40 PAL rolls if the event isn't really on, so kind of waiting for some confirmation.
Hasn't updated yet, but I said fuck it and rolledx10. I'm pretty pumped. Regular Gold dragon, King Gold Dragon, Super King Gold Dragon, +1 knight (that I sold like a fucking idiot), and some other crap.

Rolledx10 again, +RCV ogre, some knights, some demons, and a gold dragon... :\

But it's working.

I did the green dragon last night on master. Fuck that piece of shit dungeon, I'm not even going to do legend as I got the drop on master. That shit is HORRIBLE, it took me like ~200 turns.